Cole Hamels due for some serious regression

Gabe

He obviously is mostly a very good shopper, but has a good feel for how lines will move too. What's wrong with that? He gets a ton of volume through hard work and knowing what is going on at every possible out. He used to make his own lines (if you can believe it) for some types of bets when books were offering overly generous rules, for example NHL parlays in the 90s. Now he obviously can't compete with all the math guys out there. But so what?

Yup , no desire....and more importantly, no need with what is all available to me these days.

NHL, NBA, and NFL.....and NASCAR to a lesser extent, been very good to me over the many years.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deflect the best you can Billy. Some of us do actually understand statistics and database building. Sorry to blow up your story telling.

Modeling a lineup lol.

What does my data base consist of idiot? Tell me the weighted line vs. probable line. Tell me the GB/FB/PF equivalent adjusted for ADI, ISP,BBIP

Tell me all about my approach you fukkin dosey little See you next Tuesday .

And don't gimme no shit about it don't work before you tell me what I do. Leave that approach to Gabe

Billie you haven't answered my questions.

Hamels release point is right on line with last year - no arm sag. His velocity is right on par with where's it's been.

You crack me up pal. Nothing I have posted has been wrong. You made a lot of nonsensical posts in this thread that have zero predictive quality on the upcoming game. Now you're mad because I stated such. Step away from the keyboard. You're pissed at everyone.

What is people's obsession with widely available lines and being able to beat them? Very few can and those who do make 6 figures if not 7 figures. 

There is however plenty to be made from shopping and/or having special outs. Why would you scoff at someone who finds them and beats others to those numbers?

At the end of the day a sports bettor's success is judged by how much $$ he brings home not his methods. End of story.

What is people's obsession with widely available lines and being able to beat them? Very few can and those who do make 6 figures if not 7 figures. 

There is however plenty to be made from shopping and/or having special outs. Why would you scoff at someone who finds them and beats others to those numbers?

At the end of the day a sports bettor's success is judged by how much $$ he brings home not his methods. End of story.

yes

Hamels release point is right on line with last year - no arm sag. His velocity is right on par with where's it's been.

You crack me up pal. Nothing I have posted has been wrong. You made a lot of nonsensical posts in this thread that have zero predictive quality on the upcoming game. Now you're mad because I stated such. Step away from the keyboard. You're pissed at everyone.

No

You're wrong

Wow Billie I can do that too.

http://www.fangraphs.com/pitchfx.aspx?playerid=4972&position=P

Given that hamels best pitch is his change, the slight downtick in velocity - which puts him nearly identically in line with 2 years ago - has been compensated for with the same downtick in his change up velocity. There are reasons for Hamels change this year - which are also readily available - but that reason has not been a very small downtick in velocity. Glad I could help.

You have not mine either......curious yur thoughts(assumptions) on both.

Net worth?

Winning made gambling?

Consider you have me homeless, drove a cab 12 years ago, and live off comps, and not a very sharp sports bettor or videoploker player here are my guesses ....

Net worth - $8292

Winnings from gambling- $29,921

lol this goes against every post you and billy have made about me the last 2 weeks.   

Billie I'm starting to think you don't know how to read these charts.

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/scatter.php?player=430935&b_hand=R&gFilt=&pFilt=FA|SI|FC|CU|SL|CS|KN|CH|FS|SB&time=month&minmax=&var=&s_type=2&endDate=01/01/2018&x_axis=pfx_x&y_axis=x0&startDate=01/01/2015

Nothing has changed about Hamels release point - nothing of any significance. Yes we all have access to Brooks baseball.

Wow Billie I can do that too.

http://www.fangraphs.com/pitchfx.aspx?playerid=4972&position=P

Given that hamels best pitch is his change, the slight downtick in velocity - which puts him nearly identically in line with 2 years ago - has been compensated for with the same downtick in his change up velocity. There are reasons for Hamels change this year - which are also readily available - but that reason has not been a very small downtick in velocity. Glad I could help.

2-4 mph across the board, almost 2 inches in arm slot

Now thats fukkin funny

you are the least humble person the forums have ever seen.   you think you're better than everybody and haven't once showcased any evidence of this. 

Because you booked one time in your life?   Getting +110 on 50/50  outcomes from a bunch of degenerates doesn't make you anything special. 

Billie I'm starting to think you don't know how to read these charts.

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/scatter.php?player=430935&b_hand=R&gFilt=&pFilt=FA|SI|FC|CU|SL|CS|KN|CH|FS|SB&time=month&minmax=&var=&s_type=2&endDate=01/01/2018&x_axis=pfx_x&y_axis=x0&startDate=01/01/2015

Nothing has changed about Hamels release point - nothing of any significance. Yes we all have access to Brooks baseball.

Dipshit you don't know how much one in difference in horizontal release point corelated with velocity means to a ball crossing a zone. I do

Should grab yourself access to a fukkin brain let you make some coin with this shit

Dipshit you don't know how much one in difference in horizontal release point corelated with velocity means to a ball crossing a zone. I do

Should grab yourself access to a fukkin brain let you make some coin with this shit

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh   you are trying really hard