IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want Demmer to pick next after Houston wins.....lets see if he has the balls to throw down $1200 with the world watching...

Liked your Cinci pick, don't like the Houston one. Cain is absolutely terrible. Keuchel due for some regression and Angels swinging the bats well. Rooting for you though and hope I'm wrong. Don't let these guys break your pick down! Guys threatening to quit a free zone  :doh

We may run into limit problems tomorrow. Is there someone who has 1000+limits ...if so I can PayPal money....or how are we going to handle this? I don't think I've ever run into this problem with a zone.

Get Houston home first....don't let anything worry you afte that IAG, if we had to even skip the weekend until we figured it out it is what it is..

I told u liked Wash Nats...... should I cry

Doesn't matter, just get ready to pick next if Houston wins because your up next, you have no official plays and Ned one to be eligible to cash out.....if IAG would have paid you $130 on the Ding piggy back that wouldn't have sat well with me....

Just be ready if Houston wins......because you're next