IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1-0 Angels this game and zone is over....

I blame IAG, why she waited for the approval of others why offering some stupid buy out is beyond me......

Did you run out of people to blame? They were buying out, and we were going ahead with the Reds, and then you changed your mind. You bowed to the pressure.

agreed. Was your pick. Bush league stuff

What bothers me is I posted it 4hrs before it went off and nobody said anything, then I got out of class and on my way home and looking for a store to get a beer I'm reading all this shit gnat the pick sucked, my mind is on beer and home and IAG is screaming hurry because she wants to get her own plays in and I buckled......don't mind guys wanting out but why didn't anyone say so earlier on....

who cares?

I would never let someone back in if they bailed. It's free entertainment for everyone not hosting. Guys shouldn't ask out if they don't agree with a pick. Point is to let guys pick what they like.

Well you are acting like you have the superior way of running these, so it's relavent. I've never seen you host one

I have run more than I can remember. Most are traditional I wanted to try something different which would allow players to control their money destiny. I think I've seen one traditional zone pay out in 10 years...and I can't even confirm that the money was actually paid out as it was not mine, and ended vaguely. I had another one similar to this in which several people did actually make money. Sometimes you have to try something a little different. Yes, they probably should've respected Teddy's pick, but he is not respectful of other people's picks all the time either.