TGF's 2nd Annual $5 Cook-off - $100 Cash Prize

jd_

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Thanks for the compliments PR. 3 and 5 were my entries. I appreciate it. I'll stop with the attention jokes for 1 week.

Actually #3 deco 9.5

#5 8.5... lacks green

3 is pristine

Dingo, if you want to extend out the deadline or whatever, let me know. I'd like to see some more entries. We would have to give Teddy an option to replace one of his 2 submitted entries if we extend out. Only fair since he was going be diablo-like busy this weekend and next and hurried to get his in. Your money, your show. Thanks, Dingo. 

Guy just re-inventing the rules now.  And I can't even get a teriyaki sauce or a dumb marinade on the free list. 

:jerk

Dingo's suggestion and he's sponsoring. I'm just trying my best Diabler. It's tough trying to run poverty contest and keep all happy. I also saw your post in wade's thread and we can add a rule that each poster gets 1 pm for help with the $5 math, if needed.

Or leave it at 31st, Dingo. I'm good with that and Diabler and other participants won't be affected. We can run it as it and then do another one later with adjusted rules and suggestions on everything.

Diabler, I've joked around some, but I do hope you have fun with this and get an entry or two in. Thanks for participating with us. 

Best lines from last contest thread. 

5. Pork chop, I was surprised how many people said they didn't vote for this because they don't like pork chops , who in the hell doesn't like pork chops? Plus the presentation would have make Norman Ramsey blush - TeddyKGB

I ruled out number four as soon as I saw the word ligament in the description. -IAG