TGF's 2nd Annual $5 Cook-off - $100 Cash Prize

jd_

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not till we find the culprit

Obviously he should not be playing

What's to stop him from being a repeat offender?

Let me ask you an honest question... Would you rather I have kept it to myself, and the shenanigans continue? Or bring it up to prevent it from further happening?

I'm not a narc and refuse to out who it was. Whether it was one or more than one. But I 100% guarantee that it happened.

Let me ask you an honest question... Would you rather I have kept it to myself, and the shenanigans continue? Or bring it up to prevent it from further happening?

I'm not a narc and refuse to out who it was. Whether it was one or more than one. But I 100% guarantee that it happened.

Fair enough Dabs

If we can prevent it from happening again all I want is a fair and fun contest

Was Yanks with those shit meatballs for sure. Him and Dibs were texting buddies before Dibs won the internet.

So I'm sure texts were being exchanged.

I didn't like getting called out and hate to do so to Yanks but knowing 100% it wasn't me, who else did diabs talk to who played in the contest?

I texted rdalert and told him to get his vote in and he said he wasn't registered and asked which one was mine and I told him to choose first....he choose mine and I easily could have pushed him to sign up and make it official...

Don't know why Jake and dingo think I'm a cheater....pisses me off a bit and feeling like I don't want to participate this time thru

I texted rdalert and told him to get his vote in and he said he wasn't registered and asked which one was mine and I told him to choose first....he choose mine and I easily could have pushed him to sign up and make it official...

Don't know why Jake and dingo think I'm a cheater....pisses me off a bit and feeling like I don't want to participate this time thru

Just having fun Tedward relax

Didn't realize you were so sensitive