TGF's 2nd Annual $5 Cook-off - $100 Cash Prize

jd_

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading to the store with a list of both dishes....gonna be close, starting at vins but might finish at big lots.....gotta beer buzz but hope to cook both tonight....ones easy ones hard....busy this weekend even more then Diabler so afraid I'll end up rushing at the end if don't do tonight

Sent JD first entry.......was just going to make it and trash it but took a bite and it was so good I ate half and forced myself to trash the rest as I had already ate dinner and knew I couldn't stop myself from finishing he dish....

Only dish that beats it is the one I'm making on Sunday.....

I'm kicking myself in the ass on a minor flaw on entry #1...... Fvcking TTP will catch it and bring it to the attention of those who probably wouldn't have caught it.....dammit... I ain't doing it over , not with it being my #2 dish anyway....

Union local BBQ on Saturday so gone most the day so hope to get my #1 meal made in Sunday....

JD.....can you keep a running list of entries from day to day....

I'm kicking myself in the ass on a minor flaw on entry #1...... Fvcking TTP will catch it and bring it to the attention of those who probably wouldn't have caught it.....dammit... I ain't doing it over , not with it being my #2 dish anyway....

Union local BBQ on Saturday so gone most the day so hope to get my #1 meal made in Sunday....

JD.....can you keep a running list of entries from day to day....

I'll post when I get entries. I will not put names unless requested by the person entering, but we will know how many entries are coming in. I'll be doing mine next weekend most likely. 

teddy,I mentioned you because you are a known texting buddy with Diablo.  I have also seen a few threads lately where you're asking IAG for $25.  I did not say you were a cheater...just circumstantial evidence but nothing binding...I'm actually rooting for you to win with burnt tortillas or pita as part of your dish!

All good Jake and I asked IAG for a Zone just because I know she likes to do them so it's like a win-win because I like to play them....I have her do it because $25 ain't shit and I do t even have an out right now as I play more cards now and don't give a shot about sports...

IAG is Zone crazy right now , does a new one every day.....she likes to do em and I got her going, 'asking' her for $25 wasn't the motive

All good Jake and I asked IAG for a Zone just because I know she likes to do them so it's like a win-win because I like to play them....I have her do it because $25 ain't shit and I do t even have an out right now as I play more cards now and don't give a shot about sports...

IAG is Zone crazy right now , does a new one every day.....she likes to do em and I got her going, 'asking' her for $25 wasn't the motive

Nice spin Tedward

So you're doing her a favour?

I just don't understand how he "got me going." It's been documented that TTP is the one that created these at RX 10 years ago. Ted did some there. I did some there. I continued doing them at other forums. The biggest contribution Ted has made to them is his excitement and impatience.

If $25 was never the motive he could PayPalled me the $25 to set up the zone. I don't mind sponsoring them occasionally., even for Teddy, I do enjoy them. but to ask me to do them, pay for them, and then get angry at ME because they got some recognition is crazy.

The exaggeration is out of control but I play along so posters believe it.....I took some time off from posting came back and half jokingly asked where my bday Zone was.....that has turned into Teddy is begging IAG for $25...asked once and doubt I ever asked for one before or since...

Sams as me going 2-16 in the EOG contest, I play along and it became fact

He's lucky there are no records from sports prescription...hell it's been more than once here at TGF.

I will say one time Teddy had some tools stolen or something...maybe he had to pawn them. I forget. I started a Teddy tool zone....he was not a participant. and I think it got up to about $600-800. As I recall, in the end Teddy refused the money.

Anyway, I just noticed this is in the food contest thread, so will discontinue zone talk here,