My kid is smarter than your kid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah think Dibs has always said he gets it for free since his wife works at the private school. Hes stuck at a charter school as his wife couldnt get him a spot there too!

Dibs seriously though what the f kind of football squad are you coaching at a charter school?

I actually got her the job at the school 15 years ago. I taught at that school for three years. Left in 2004 when I got offered my 1st varsity head coaching job.

I only coached this year out of necessity. Our head coach left in mid june for another head coaching position. I interviewed a few people, but the talent pool that late in the game is not the best. Instead of making a questionable hire, I just decided to do it myself for a year. This offseason we hired a new coach. My involvement will be minimal. I'll look to get back in the game when junior is almost in HS..

Yeah think Dibs has always said he gets it for free since his wife works at the private school.

This BB guy wants so bad to catch me in a weave. Problem is, it's never happened and never will. Always 100% honest and accurate when sharing things about my life. He for some strange reason thinks otherwise.