My kid is smarter than your kid

Sol Aristatel

Or maybe you aren't smart enough to remember what you read... Definitely a possibility.

or maybe you have 20k posts with this account and over 10k with the diabler account so maybe I missed some context.

Does anyone have as many posts as you if you combine all your accounts here?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe you have 20k posts with this account and over 10k with the diabler account so maybe I missed some context.

Or maybe you are just really reaching because for some reason you are obsessed with my personal life and things Ive posted about it. For some odd reason wanting some of it to be untrue.  Very weird behavior from you.  

Are there any other perceived WEAVES I can set you straight with?  

Or maybe you are just really reaching because for some reason you are obsessed with my personal life and things Ive posted about it. For some odd reason wanting some of it to be untrue.  Very weird behavior from you.  

I'm obsessed?

Your phone Non heterosexual person buttie Teddy was right, you're a looney tune.

BTW....weird behavior is posting your kids report card.

I'm obsessed?

Correct.  You follow me around like a puppy dog in threads.  Fact.  People that have 2 eyes and a brain and can see it. 

I do not follow you around and comment on your posts.  No interest.  

You have probably at least ten (10) times made posts in reference to you thinking you have caught me in some weave the past few months.  I can think of at least three (3) times just in the past couple of weeks.  I set you straight and embarrass you every time.

Yes.  You have some weird obsession with following me around.  And its because I hurt your feelings once.  I already apologized for that.  Not sure what more you want from me..

Dibs you wind up pretty good again all of a sudden.

Correct.  You follow me around like a puppy dog in threads.  Fact.  People that have 2 eyes and a brain and can see it. 

I do not follow you around and comment on your posts.  No interest.  

You have probably at least ten (10) times made posts in reference to you thinking you have caught me in some weave the past few months.  I can think of at least three (3) times just in the past couple of weeks.  I set you straight and embarrass you every time.

Yes.  You have some weird obsession with following me around.  And its because I hurt your feelings once.  I already apologized for that.  Not sure what more you want from me..

You have over 40k posts here across multiple accounts.

You have more than anyone else.  That's an obsession.  You are obsessed with trying to impress strangers on the internet.  I simply but you in your place from time to time.

BTW.....It wasn't Teddy was it, who said you were clingy in Vegas?

This BB kid gets upset when I pick on him.  Yet he's always the one to pick the fight.  Then cries like a girl and follows me around for weeks because I hurt his feelings.  

If ya don't like it, avoid me.  I actually don't enjoy making you look bad.  But if you wanna dance, I'm more than able.  As evidenced countless times. 

It's just his Sol Delusional persona

If you are denying that you follow me around and talk about me and my posts, and that I never return the favor, then it is you that is delusional mi amigo.  You are very interested in what I post.  I have zero (0) interest in yours.

Like I said, everyone that has two (2) eyes and a (1) brain can see it. 

This BB kid gets upset when I pick on him.  Yet he's always the one to pick the fight.  Then cries like a girl and follows me around for weeks because I hurt his feelings.  

If ya don't like it, avoid me.  I actually don't enjoy making you look bad.  But if you wanna dance, I'm more than able.  As evidenced countless times. 

pudgy dudes can't dance

If you are denying that you follow me around and talk about me and my posts, and that I never return the favor, then it is you that is delusional mi amigo.  You are very interested in what I post.  I have zero (0) interest in yours.

Like I said, everyone that has two (2) eyes and a (1) brain can see it. 

Did Teddy realize you were a looney tune when you met in person or from your texts?

Kinda hard to get the last word in on this nutter.

Guest boatboatboat

Dibs for the record.

You call me old and fat, and offer me 5k and a flight to come to you so you show you are right.

PUT some ribs in the smoker. I'll be there for dinner

Dibs for the record.

You call me old and fat, and offer me 5k and a flight to come to you so you show you are right.

PUT some ribs in the smoker. I'll be there for dinner

I don't offer strangers money to fight me because of something they said on the internet. But if you ever make it out this way, ribs or whatever you're eatin on me.