In a strange twist, BillySink is shutting TGF down

WVU

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billiam just misunderstood

So was this guy.  But people just say that he's "misunderstood" to be polite.  Everyone really understands what's going on. 

Billie is retired, lovely wife, loads of cash.  But the only thing that is fun for him is "berryin" weak folk online for sport.

Can't wait to come back Tuesday and see every thread on the 1st page is just billi posting about god knows what til 2am, racking up 475 posts over the holiday

So was this guy.  But people just say that he's "misunderstood" to be polite.  Everyone really understands what's going on. 

Billie is retired, lovely wife, loads of cash.  But the only thing that is fun for him is "berryin" weak folk online for sport.

Can't wait to come back Tuesday and see every thread on the 1st page is just billi posting about god knows what til 2am, racking up 475 posts over the holiday

You comeback from your 3 day holiday and count everyone Shekky.

my whole life is a holiday.

has great hair

Doubt he has any.  I'm guessing he has pulled it all out in the midst of his daily 14 hour posting sessions where he's trying to convince the forum of all his attributes.

But hey, we're supposed to believe what billy says but as soon as diablo says "hey guys i'm in great shape" billy is right there to call him pudgy.

come to think of it, billy and diablo are quite similar.  Tell online folks one thing while the opposite seems to be the truth.

life is harsh that way.