In a strange twist, BillySink is shutting TGF down

WVU

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt he has any.  I'm guessing he has pulled it all out in the midst of his daily 14 hour posting sessions where he's trying to convince the forum of all his attributes.

But hey, we're supposed to believe what billy says but as soon as diablo says "hey guys i'm in great shape" billy is right there to call him pudgy.

come to think of it, billy and diablo are quite similar.  Tell online folks one thing while the opposite seems to be the truth.

life is harsh that way.

Life is fukkin beautiful, I'm. retired, financially independent, have a lovely wife, fit, beat a bad past and rock a fukkin badass man bun.

I do understand the envy.

To be fair, in my latest shirtless pic you can clearly see my abs coming in. Not chiseled by any means, but no doubt in great shape compared to most of you slobs.

Pic was a year ago too. Was probably 205ish back then. Uncle D has things rollin' now. Weighed in at 194 last week.

When I told you my pic was 18 month old that was moot?

What gives pudge?

194 that's small holy shit.

To be fair, in my latest shirtless pic you can clearly see my abs coming in. Not chiseled by any means, but no doubt in great shape compared to most of you slobs.

Pic was a year ago too. Was probably 205ish back then. Uncle D has things rollin' now. Weighed in at 194 last week.

thanks for clarifying.

Dibs you curl 35 lb. dummies 4x8 ?

That's friggin big.

I can't imagine

max bench 250

fukk me

I wasn't bragging Bill. Just correcting Deem's ASSUMPTIONS.

Those are modest accomplishments. I haven't maxed in awhile on bench. But based on what I rep, Id say I can come close to 250. I don't lift for gains anymore. Just to maintain and stay in shape.

I wasn't bragging Bill. Just correcting Deem's ASSUMPTIONS.

Those are modest accomplishments. I haven't maxed in awhile on bench. But based on what I rep, Id say I can come close to 250. I don't lift for gains anymore. Just to maintain and stay in shape.

Muscle memory will kick in nicely. You can make your body do crazy things if you like to compete with pain and exhaustion

Haha.

Ive been in one (1) fight in my life. And God's honest truth I beat the living fuck out of some kid in fourth (4th) grade.

Undefeated on the forums. Undefeated in the schoolyard.

I threw a kid off the school roof in grade 4. He broke his leg and I had to switch to public school. Walk 2 fukkin miles to school and home.

All over a Bobby Orr card.