List of things that have been revealed about posters...

KingRevolver

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey knows how to dress. Guy shows up in a suit and tie, and VD shows up in a Hawaiian shirt.

VD gets a pass because of the yellow shirted Homosexual human being sitting next to him......Joey caught some heat with that pic but good for him for showing up in style, he overestimated the bash but can't take points away for looking good.....

VD gets a pass because of the yellow shirted Homosexual human being sitting next to him......Joey caught some heat with that pic but good for him for showing up in style, he overestimated the bash but can't take points away for looking good.....

I was doing a lot of blow back then. The suit was 100% to be funny, as VD can confirm. Him , buskie, and tuck all cracked up when I came down wearing that. Was also banned from therx at the time so showing up to the bash was a little dicey.

I was doing a lot of blow back then. The suit was 100% to be funny, as VD can confirm. Him , buskie, and tuck all cracked up when I came down wearing that. Was also banned from therx at the time so showing up to the bash was a little dicey.

Well if it was a joke then you lost the credit I gave you......don't see the humor