List of things that have been revealed about posters...

KingRevolver

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing a lot of blow back then. The suit was 100% to be funny, as VD can confirm. Him , buskie, and tuck all cracked up when I came down wearing that. Was also banned from therx at the time so showing up to the bash was a little dicey.

A regular fuckin comedian this guy

Learned this about Pos69. In fact he posted it himself!!!

"I didn't kill anyone, but patients have died under my care from post surgical complications. Killed and DIED are two totally different things!! I wasnt the only doctor who was there and in Mexico the surgical areas are not as sterile as they are here in the US. Even here in the US, patients die from nosocomial infections. It can happen and it did.

In one case, 2 sponges were left inside a patient. We are supposed to count those as physicians, but we always take them out and announce the count to a presiding nurse who is responsible for the final count. Well, not sure what happened, but the nurse gave us the correct count, but it was obviously incorrect. Of course I wouldnt expect 99% of the posters to understand such things in depth, so that is all that I will say on the matter."

Wtf?

Joke most likely on Joseph there. He's gotta quick mind. Walked into that room and thought WTF??? Thought I was gonna hang out with some semi classy people tonight.

Rolled with what the room provided from that point out...

Yeah, Hammer ain't fooling anyone.....nothing to be ashamed of, he showed up looking classy and found 3 of the biggest losers to sit next to.....yellow shirt is a dipshit, Blue shirted retard looks like an ass and Gezzus look at the $5 an hour clerk in a moo-mol

You clowns really think I was expecting classy people at a GAMBLING event ? Really?

I'd seen enough pics from bashes to know that everyone that went was a slob. Only reason I even had a suit was for another event I attended while there.

Not everyone can dress like DINK when they show up to a Vegas forum dinner event..

You clowns really think I was expecting classy people at a GAMBLING event ? Really?

I'd seen enough pics from bashes to know that everyone that went was a slob. Only reason I even had a suit was for another event I attended while there.

Lol I did think that was kinda funny what Ted and Diabler posted. It's Vegas for fucks sake !!

Ok hove told two stories about the suit......was it a goof that everyone knew about or was it you coming back from an event?

Joe......you looked good man, why so mad about it? Nobody even giving you grief, most respect.....

Ok hove told two stories about the suit......was it a goof that everyone knew about or was it you coming back from an event?

Joe......you looked good man, why so mad about it? Nobody even giving you grief, most respect.....

No no no. Same story. Should have been more clear.

Brought suit to Vegas to wear to an event unrelated to bash. Was drinking and partying prior to going to the rx bash and decided to throw it on.

Either way, no big deal.