Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much you want to bet that I have a chat of people telling me that you are a scammer and a fraud and have stiffed several posters on SBR and gamelive.

Within the last 2 hours. 

How much y ou want to wager here plommer? 

Let's do 5K on this one too you little piece of shit. 

$5000 to any man woman or child who wants to wager with me that I do not own more than $124.7K in bitcoin

Just PM me with your information and we will schedule a conference call and video chat to prove it. 

Just let me know plommer. 

I'm totally flat broke here. 

thou doth protest too much

Overly insistent about something, to the point where the opposite is most likely true.
Someone emphatically stating how much one hates gossiping, that one would never engage in this sort of behavior. This implies that, "thou doth protest too much" and may in fact be a gossip.

thou doth protest too much

Overly insistent about something, to the point where the opposite is most likely true.
Someone emphatically stating how much one hates gossiping, that one would never engage in this sort of behavior. This implies that, "thou doth protest too much" and may in fact be a gossip.

Where's your 5K pussy?: 

You that broke? 

:laugh

I'll post up 100K if you have the fucking balls Homosexual human being . 

You don't have that kind of money though.   Welfare ass mother fuker.  :jerk

Lots of refrences to Keef in this thread.  :btj

This Homosexual human being has lost his mind now that he's been exposed as a major stiff. 

Earlier he said snitches are pieces of shit!

Now he's asking me to snitch on people that backstabbed him at gamelive. 

What a piece of scum cock. 

Plommer how about $1000, can you swing that retard? 

Let's bet this shit right now, post up with kinger. 

If I can't prove I have over 124.7K in bitcoin at the time of this post.  I will pay you $5,000. 

Getting +500. 

What do you have to lose here you broke little stiff Homosexual human being ? 

Let's get this done 

Guy just said in chat 

"You just dunked plommer the stiff Homosexual human being into outer space" 

Damn. 

Must be dreaming, maybe a fake chat log. 

Yeah your problem was that you claimed Fischnasty and Bread were some of your chat partners, both those guys have been MIA for years, F0cker and rito know this to be true.

Nice try.

(and even if you were chatting with them I've never had any financial dealings with either and neither of them are liars).

Yeah your problem was that you claimed Fischnasty and Bread were some of your chat partners, both those guys have been MIA for years, F0cker and rito know this to be true.

Nice try.

Really? 

Talking to fischy right now. 

How much you want to bet? 

Let's bet $500 that I am talking to him right now and I will bring him to the forum to confirm? 

Deal? 

$500? 

Broke dick? 

You try too hard. Like I said, I know rito and F0cker both know Fischy stopped posting a while ago. Plus Fischy is my Canadian pal and we have never had any dealings off the forum.

Fischy doesn't post, but he's chatting with me right now. 

$500 right now I bet you that I am talking to him right now, will have him come to forum and prove it or provide screenshot. 

Any other retarded assumptions, asshole? 

You're literally retarded, we're all discussing it in chat about how stupid you are. 

Sucks to be you.  It's not just me, they all say the same thing bud, that you're not too bright and that you're a mega stiff and scammer. 

Would hate to have that label. 

A fight broke out between the forum crypto miners? 

Holy hell!  

No, for some unexplained reason one of the crypto miners lost his marbles and began making false accusations about the other, he also meddled in the others personal business and then continued to post falsehood after falsehood about the other in order to deflect attention from himself. One of the crypto miners is totally full of shit, I'll leave it up to the forum to figure out who that is. It won't be difficult.

No, for some unexplained reason one of the crypto miners lost his marbles and began making false accusations about the other, he also meddled in the others personal business and then continued to post falsehood after falsehood about the other in order to deflect attention from himself. One of the crypto miners is totally full of shit, I'll leave it up to the forum to figure out who that is. It won't be difficult.

Not gonna go back and try to sift through it.  Love you both.

Hugs and kisses.   :cheers

To be fair, Plommer has been on record that he's living month to month on a strict budget.  In the past at least.  

Not sure if it's changed recently?  

Plommer is a disability fraud scammer. 

He claims he cannot work but is clearly capable of riding a bicycle and building mining rigs(LOLOL). 

Unfortunately he's FAR TOO SICK to type keystrokes or do any sort of customer service. 

It's just TOO difficult for our friend plommer here, he would much prefer the EASY ROAD here and steal cash from taxpayers. 

Seems like a great person to hang out with. 

Love to knock the shit out of him.