Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the fuck are you chatting with?  The fat fucks @ SBR and GameLive?  

Guy listening to idiots, gets in a fight here, and now fuckin' with Joey trying to make some dough?  That's fucked up, pal.  

Stop .

Just stop. 

You don't want in this chat they will hack your shit within 15 seconds of joining and all of your panty sniffing pics will belong to me. 

I can give you the link if you want. 

Could be a fake chat Joey like plommer said and I have $10 to my name.

Never know guy.

Could careless about that. Only care that some bullshit talk from the Internet fucks with my money.

I've repeatedly thanked you for the help in teaching me and others about this stuff. All is well and 2 days ago you went off the deepend. Just relax

Could careless about that. Only care that some bullshit talk from the Internet fucks with my money.

I've repeatedly thanked you for the help in teaching me and others about this stuff. All is well and 2 days ago you went off the deepend. Just relax

Joey it's too late. 

Out of my hands now. 

Same thing that happened when SBR got DDOS'd off the planet for a week and had to spend 25K on the most expensive DDOS mitigation software. 

Basically once it's called in, it's over, especially a home cable modem line.    

Plommer is gonna be fucking lucky if I can call this off at this point, we go tlike 7 guys pissed off troll/rager/hackers ready to fuck him up. 

Not joking.  Most likely they root him and hack all his shit and destroy his hd's and steal any information they can. 

Yeah I am 0% worried about some forum bullshitter trying an illegal ddos attack on my pc.

You are nothing more than Keef in disguise and can't follow through with any of your lame threats.

All bark and no bite. I would bet my life thats how confident I am you are 100% full of shit.

PS: A "Rat" is another name for a snitch.

Common, lets see what you got.

Plommer you said snitching was a very very bad thing. 

But then 15 minutes later you requested that I snitch on the people talking shit about your stiff jobs/scams on facebook. 

I mean I don't know what you're really trying to prove here. 

Enjoy your netflix tonight pal.