Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

Plommer is on my kill list. 

Not many make it there. 

Usually targets of DDOS attacks for 4-8 weeks shutting them down. 

Luckily I am not going there. 

Honestly I am not being a cocky fuck but plommer has absolutely zero clue what can happen to his little gay canadian connection. 

I want this little fuck to make $5 a day and ride around on his bike making videos so I can keep sending them to disability fraud hotline. 

Idiot has spent his last fraud buck. 

He's gonna get fucked soon. 

Just settle for a black dildo on his screen and lets call it a day.   :lebrick

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diabler.  

He went too far. 

He insulted my net worth .

Plommer will definitely feel my wrath. 

The tremendous thing about wraths is you never know when they are coming. 

Sometimes I like to wait 3 years and completely FUCK somone up and they have completely forgotten what they have done. 

Guy I like to cause pain. 

It feels so fucking great. 

Looking forward to plommer's morning post about how I have no money or whatever n stuffs. 

Totally broke here have no money. 

Plommer winning on disability fraud doing a great job. 

Hopefully this idiot figures out how to mine some coins for Investor #1. 

Joey is definitely toast.  ROI in 2019 if plommer doesn't stiff him like the others he has stiffed. 

Good luck JOEY

I would make up an excuse why I need the hardware back from this barely functioning retard. 

I don't think this idiot knows what he's doing Joey.   Get out.   Try to get back at least 50% of your investment. 

Words of wisdom to future plommer "rig" investors. 

He can't build one.  He says he is "familiar" with Bios but cant set one up properly on a board that is clearly capable of running 7GPU's.  Claims he needs a new motherboard, Investor #1 a total sucker fucktard.  You got took by a retard who can't even process basic thoughts.   He doesn't even know what vbios mods are, he's literally borderline KEEF here and you are trusting him with your money.  Guaranteed you would make more money buying scratchers with Wade.   This dude can't even assemble basic thoughts, he's absolutely retarded.   Still waiting on plommer on how to modify bios timing straps, it doesn't seem like he is familiar with this at all.  This a terrible sign for an investor.  You might be lucky to get $10 back, this dude is a full blown retarded scammer consumed by his own medicated mind who literally cant think for himself.  He googles shit for answers.  Do not upset this retard, he might go ballistic and stiff you for your investment.   

He is the type of guy you definitely keep a distance from this fucktard.  You never know what this retard is capable of. 

I am guessing Plommer is clinically retarded. 

He gets defensive very easily so if you do have a disagreement prepare for this nitwit to stiff you 100%. 

Teddy was completely correct, Plommer is a fucktard stiff. 

Good luck to the investors, doubt they see a god damn dime. 

Catching up on this nonsense.

No offense, Spankie, but you're tilting hard here. Talking about being a rat? JFC.

I never said shit about being a rat. 

That was plommer, you bald Homosexual human being  

Guy said I was a snitch 

YET he is secretly trying to bank income behind his broke dick unemployment scam. 

Kinger seriously do you want to fight also? 

Me vs you and plommer at the same time and I will KO your bald ass. 

Let's get it pal. 

Unless you want to question my crypto balance, we can do that too, 5K post up Kinger. 

Looking forward to knocking a few TGF heads off at this point. 

Kinger vs Spankie in August, winner drives to Whitetrash, Canada in Sept.  and beats the shit out of fat boy plommer. 

Yes no matter who wins plommer will die in Sept. 

Works for me KINGER 

Love to beat the living SHIT out of this disability fraud Homosexual human being . 

LOVE IT. 

Let's get HRW on board as a sponsor. 

I dunno pal. 

Lot of fluid parts right now and Plommer really stepped out of line vs a very dangerous poster. 

I'm not quite sure what will happen. 

I got like 7 guys in chat right now that want to DDOS him for the next 3 months.  

Almost out of my control at this point, depends what this little shit head decides to do in the next few days. 

Plommer definitely landed himself on the DDOS shitlist, the last place you want to end up on an IRC hax0r chan. 

I think he should tread lightly if he wants any chance at mining. 

Don't think it's possible Kinger, we have an active stiff/scammer. 

You know that doesn't usually end well. 

Honestly might be too late, we already got his IP and like 7 guys ticked at this little tard. 

I don't know if I can honestly tell them to stop at this point. 

pp4l does not fuck around honestly.  

Usually rootkits/backdoors and its gg. 

I dunno pal.

Lot of fluid parts right now and Plommer really stepped out of line vs a very dangerous poster.

I'm not quite sure what will happen.

I got like 7 guys in chat right now that want to DDOS him for the next 3 months.

Almost out of my control at this point, depends what this little shit head decides to do in the next few days.

Plommer definitely landed himself on the DDOS shitlist, the last place you want to end up on an IRC hax0r chan.

I think he should tread lightly if he wants any chance at mining.

Ok well if it impacts my rig were going to have a serious problem.

Ok well if it impacts my rig were going to have a serious problem.

Well, you will, not me. 

Plommer went too far tonight, we have 7 sophisticated raging hackers ticked off with his IP address and I am telling them not to DDOS him right now and they are laughing saying why not. 

Will do my best to call them off tonight but he definitely fucked with the wrong guy tonight. 

Nothing I can do now. 

Honestly the fact that I have to negotiate with insane hackers to not destroy Plommer is an outrage. 

That little fuck tard caused me way too much bullshit tonight. 

Honestly think he deserves a 48 hour outage at this point for his antics. 

Still trying to talk x0x9 down from the ledge he wants to literally DDOS plommer for the next month.