Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 2 weeks ago 400MH/s could mine 1.98 ETH/week. 

Now...  just 1.38 ETH/week. 

Difficulty skyrocketing at a staggering pace. 

I highly doubt people who buy rigs right now will ROI on Ethereum alone, will have to mine Ubiq or some other coin. 

It's getting crazy boys. 

Yes. More GPU's went online in the past month than ever before.

I even hear retards now at my work saying they are going to "become a miner"

k

they are in for a rude awakening.

This is exactly what stopped me from mining figured a shit ton of gpu's were gonna go online and more are still to come , feel there's a better possibility of making money at the current moment in just buying ethereum, since more miners are going online hoping that the price of ethereum keeps going on a steady rise.

This is exactly what stopped me from mining figured a shit ton of gpu's were gonna go online and more are still to come , feel there's a better possibility of making money at the current moment in just buying ethereum, since more miners are going online hoping that the price of ethereum keeps going on a steady rise.

Yeah just wait to the bulk orders of Nvidia cards get delivered to chinese mining farms in the next few weeks. 

RIP 

Block 3000000, approx ETH supply 87962556, time '2017-01-16 00:38:33.067775' blocktime 14.86

Block 3500000, approx ETH supply 90612556, time '2017-04-11 18:09:34.273529' blocktime 15.27

Block 4000000, approx ETH supply 93262556, time '2017-08-15 18:20:24.642729' blocktime 30.01

Block 4500000, approx ETH supply 95912556, time '2018-11-03 05:55:48.912370' blocktime 136.71

The ice age wrath is coming 

Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the fucking risers that are holding me back on this rig.

I'm receiving some tomorrow for sure from the build with Joey so I could have 1 rig with 6 cards setup tomorrow and the other rig setup with a couple cards until I get more risers.

Right now my risers are somewhere in the Pacific on a freighter headed for the new world.

Its the fucking risers that are holding me back on this rig.

I'm receiving some tomorrow for sure from the build with Joey so I could have 1 rig with 6 cards setup tomorrow and the other rig setup with a couple cards until I get more risers.

Right now my risers are somewhere in the Pacific on a freighter headed for the new world.

Well why the hell did you buy risers from China, pal? 

Theres tons of em on Ebay that deliver within 3-5 days. 

I'm gonna just blame Joey. 

Well why the hell did you buy risers from China, pal? 

Theres tons of em on Ebay that deliver within 3-5 days. 

I'm gonna just blame Joey. 

Most if not all of those places don't ship to Canada. I thought I found a place that was local but it turned out they are in China.

I think I have 10 risers coming with bagafukkindonuts order.