Bucket list....

IAG

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about skydiving, but took it down a notch with hang gliding. I wonder if any TGFer has ever jumped out of a plane.

Went skydiving about 5 years ago. Great experience. Was certainly a tad bit freaked out as the plane was climbing. Closed my eyes too when we got to the door. Once we jumped it was great. Best adrenaline rush I've ever had.

Went skydiving about 5 years ago. Great experience. Was certainly a tad bit freaked out as the plane was climbing. Closed my eyes too when we got to the door. Once we jumped it was great. Best adrenaline rush I've ever had.

I want to do that!! I think. I'm done parasailing and motorized paragliding.....never felt so alive!

Why is flying now awful? Same shit as it was 20 years ago except for all the security and that you guys cant use Ipads and computers on board anymore.

Board consensus is driving across country better than flying.   I don't quite agree but given how terribly awful flying has become  I can understand.

Why is flying now awful? Same shit as it was 20 years ago except for all the security and that you guys cant use Ipads and computers on board anymore.

Smaller seats, security, assholes everywhere. Pay to check bags, everyone carrying on that damn suitcase and cramming it in the bin. No meals.

You can definitely still use laptops and iPads on flights in USA.

Im sure you fly business so you dont have to worry about any of those issues.

Smaller seats, security, assholes everywhere. Pay to check bags, everyone carrying on that damn suitcase and cramming it in the bin. No meals.

You can definitely still use laptops and iPads on flights in USA.

Why is flying now awful? 

That pocket change you forgot at the airport security checkpoint? You may want to go back for it.

Travellers left behind a record $867,812.39 at U.S. airport security checkpoints in 2016, with New York’s JFK ranking the highest, at $70,615.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2017/06/19/that-pocket-change-you-forgot-at-the-airport-security-checkpoint-you-may-want-to-go-back-for-it.html

New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport ranked the highest for unclaimed money with $70,615. That was followed by Los Angeles International at $44,811.82.

So where does all that spare change go? In 2005, Congress gave the TSA the authority to spend the money on security operations.

Undeclared money left behind at TSA checkpoints by year:

2008: $383,413.79

2009: $432,790.62