Bucket list....

IAG

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent all morning trying to find good tickets to Paul Simon tonight. It's only like a mile from my house, so seems silly not to go

SEE HE IS AT RED ROCKS ON THE 28TH, so I could perhaps kill two birds with one stone and go "home," visit friends, and see him there – would be a better experience anyway..better venue. .

Screw it, This is happening. TIred of making plans and never following thru. Going to miss the cat though. MIle high city here I come.

10 years? You're long overdue!!!

I never really liked pot because I always felt like I either inhales too much or it got me too high or something. Smoke tells me there are A whole bunch of strains now. and I'm sure I could find any of them in Colorado now. That would be the only reason I would be tempted – to see if I could find something that didn't completely throw me into a paranoid and uncomfortable place.

Suggestions?

Guest pocketrockets

I never really liked pot because I always felt like I either inhales too much or it got me too high or something. Smoke tells me there are A whole bunch of strains now. and I'm sure I could find any of them in Colorado now. That would be the only reason I would be tempted – to see if I could find something that didn't completely throw me into a paranoid and uncomfortable place.

Suggestions?

Drug encyclopedia... https://www.erowid.org/

You are welcome.

https://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_info6.shtml

• Cannabis sativa, is a tall plant, generally between 8 and 12 feet. The leaves have long thin fingers and are light green. The more equatorial varieties have more yellow pigments to protect the plant from intense light. Sativa buds are long and thin and turn red as they mature in a warm environment. In cooler environments the buds may be slightly purple. Sativa plants smell sweet and fruity and the smoke is generally quite mild. It is a source of fiber for rope and other products and it contains THC which gives smokers the psychic effects they seek. The leaves of this plant are smoked but the most highly prized part of the plant is the top.

• Cannabis indica, is plentiful in the Mideast, India, and Central Asia especially Afghanistan, Kashmir, and Pakistan. It is a short plant, generally between 3 and 6 feet, and its leaves have short broad fingers. The leaves are generally dark green sometimes tinged with purple. As they near maturity, the leaves may become significantly more purple. It is a strong smelling plant with a "stinky" or "skunky" smell. The smoke of indicas is generally thick and more prone to cause coughing when inhaled. Indicas are the traditional source of hashish. 

• Cannabis ruderalis is a debated third variety of cannabis found in Russia, Poland, and other eastern European countries. Schultes classified cannabis as having three species: sativa, indica, and ruderalis based on the formation of the seed pods. There is some debate as to whether there is justification for this third category. Some features of ruderalis are large seeds, short weedy plants (4-6 feet tall) and a lower level of thc than sativas or indicas.

Guest pocketrockets

QUOTE.

Hello there...
Traditionally you're right, Indica is more a body high, sleepy, lazy, nighttime smoke. Sativa is a more head high, energetic, creative, daytime high. Hybrid falls somewhere in the middle depending on dominance. 
However, things can effect people different. Also, maybe you thought it was a sativa but it was an Indica?
The best idea is to try a few, see how each one works for your personal taste and go from there!!