Bucket list....

IAG

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Why do people say you're welcome before you have an opportunity to thank them. That's odd to me.

I think we can all agree I'm far away from normal or conventional.

Buy a bunch of edibles and run a TGF contest. Winner gets the edibles.

Not sure I am wanting to take the risk of security going through my bag. I could mail to myself but that also seems risky. Wish I was driving. I could do that next time I drive there.

Not sure I am wanting to take the risk of security going through my bag. I could mail to myself but that also seems risky. Wish I was driving. I could do that next time I drive there.

I don't blame you since you're flying. I thought that you were driving. Edibles contest would lure a lot folks in.

Guest boatboatboat

sigh

she is traveling to Denver. (flying)

she wants some back in ND for when she goes home

She is scared to fly back with them

She mails them there

JFC no wonder you suck at mining

But you are considering buying the edibles?

I don't know. I want to go into one of the dispensaries just to check it out...anyway. Going to be a short trip anyway, and really don't have time to fully enjoy unless I ate right before I got on the return flight...And not sure that that is something I am prepared to do. I'll play it by ear. Best guess is I wait for next visit by car.

sigh

she is traveling to Denver. (flying)

she wants some back in ND for when she goes home

She is scared to fly back with them

She mails them there

JFC no wonder you suck at mining

Sigh, she doesn't live in North Dakota. She lives in South Dakota.

You know, like Virginia/West Virginia and North Carolina /South Carolina. Southern California /Northern Clifornia

Do you have any thoughts on those bus tours that take you around to all those places? I don't want to try to navigate the city on my own.

Save your money. 98% of the things you'll want to see are doable on foot or via an easy subway ride. Way cheaper, more fun, and you're not on a schedule or forced to visit places you don't care to see. Just stay below 86 St, no matter how many people tell you Harlem is safe these days. It's not.

Save your money. 98% of the things you'll want to see are doable on foot or via an easy subway ride. Way cheaper, more fun, and you're not on a schedule or forced to visit places you don't care to see. Just stay below 86 St, no matter how many people tell you Harlem is safe these days. It's not.

Thanks RDALERT!