Slyone66 paid in full

Teddy kgb

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to go as far as apologizing to Sly, as he knew my situation and I was sleep depraved and he wouldn't leave me alone dissipate me asking many times.....

But with that said, I have know idea if he is/was on drugs and I highly doubt he's a stiff, I only lent him a couple humdo and that was just a few days ago and he said he's pay me when he got back home.

Oh, and the couple in my avatar is Bushay and his girlfriend at the time....

Lent him a few hundred just a few days ago and started a thread calling him a stiff? :laugh

Phone Non heterosexual humans are an unstable crew.

If you don't pay now I'm going to the main forum with your texts and pms.

I tried calling you 5 times but you didn't answer. You better not be talking to Sol more than me!

Promise us one thing phone Non heterosexual humans .....

Guest pocketrockets

Hey blue give it rest kid...

this thread went well Sly...

if it was a thread about PR is a stiff... would be 20 pages long

ps. we all have shit hit the fan sometime, stay well

Guest pocketrockets

Ted being bi polar is always good for a laugh Sly. I think even Ted himself gets a kick out of it .

Still, guy just lost his mother in law. Think we can all give everyone a pass.

I'm not going to go as far as apologizing to Sly, as he knew my situation and I was sleep depraved and he wouldn't leave me alone dissipate me asking many times.....

But with that said, I have know idea if he is/was on drugs and I highly doubt he's a stiff, I only lent him a couple humdo and that was just a few days ago and he said he's pay me when he got back home.

Oh, and the couple in my avatar is Bushay and his girlfriend at the time....

I did not think that kid could be Teddy. He is an 80s kid and that is 70s hair and that girl is way too sweet looking to mess with Teddy.

Guest pocketrockets

I did not think that kid could be Teddy. He is an 80s kid and that is 70s hair and that girl is way too sweet looking to mess with Teddy.

i had my doubts too... 

Guest pocketrockets

She was cool, liked to drink beers and was a good cook....still young at 68

yep, very young at 68... I know your mom is still alive but if she wasnt you probably would have been even closer, sounds like you get along well!

just saying cause I know my dad sees his mother in law like a mother... makes sense since his bio mom was murdered when he was 15