Back pain when jogging?

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Cant seem to shake it, pain literally unbearable... middle lower section... weird thing is, I go out, jog for 30 mins, come back home and do 4 series of 50 squats with weights, 4 series of 100 abs and 4 series of 25 crunches... back not a problem when doing core or weights just when jogging

Advice?

Guest pocketrockets

well, I did hunt for nickels last week to buy a can of tuna, fucking turned every couch/cushion in the house... could have fucked my back in a hungry move

Guest pocketrockets

Running especially on the cement is horrible for your knees and joints. If you don't engage your core and learn how to run in an ergonomic position, it's easy to hurt your back,

Especially if you hold some extra weight in your stomach.

My gut is fucked...  have gained some pounds these last months

Feel awful, need to get back in shape asap

Guest pocketrockets

Sometimes after playing basketball i have minor back pain goes away after 2 tylenol

Mine is not minor... is severe to the point I have to stop and stretch... and tilts my routine

Guest pocketrockets

I gain all my weight in my gut too.

When I get fat, my back constantly hurts. When I'm thin, never an issue.

Hard part is exercising when your back hurts and pushing through to lose the weight

Joey is right on here.

yeah figured as much

gonna have to suck it up!

Have that FREAK pocket rockets on ignore and don't read his posts, but see the thread title, dude you're just unathletic and weak. About to go for a 3.5-4 mile run right now and that's after 50 push-ups, 60 sit-ups and 20 pull-ups hat I just did. Have never had back or joint pain after a run, ever. I run on the treadmill 75% of the time and outdoors 25% of the time. Stop being a bitch.

You're just weak and unathletic so there's probably nothing you can do but if you're serious about it, just stop being a bitch and you're problem is solved.

Have that FREAK pocket rockets on ignore and don't read his posts, but see the thread title, dude you're just unathletic and weak. About to go for a 3.5-4 mile run right now and that's after 50 push-ups, 60 sit-ups and 20 pull-ups hat I just did. Have never had back or joint pain after a run, ever. I run on the treadmill 75% of the time and outdoors 25% of the time. Stop being a bitch.

You're just weak and unathletic so there's probably nothing you can do but if you're serious about it, just stop being a bitch and you're problem is solved.

I believe you might wear pull ups but there is zero chance you could do one

Cant seem to shake it, pain literally unbearable... middle lower section... weird thing is, I go out, jog for 30 mins, come back home and do 4 series of 50 squats with weights, 4 series of 100 abs and 4 series of 25 crunches... back not a problem when doing core or weights just when jogging

Advice?

Sounds like it may be cancer.

Running especially on the cement is horrible for your knees and joints. If you don't engage your core and learn how to run in an ergonomic position, it's easy to hurt your back,

Especially if you hold some extra weight in your stomach.

This. Be careful. I was fun walking 5 miles a day two years ago and when I switched it up to alternating run/walk on track I did something to my back that sent me into a horrific pain for a month. I could barely move. Of course I had prior back surgery and issues so I probably shouldn't have been doing impact stuff anyway, but it doesn't take much sometimes.

I gain all my weight in my gut too.

When I get fat, my back constantly hurts. When I'm thin, never an issue.

Hard part is exercising when your back hurts and pushing through to lose the weight

http://i.imgur.com/hLuhRwP.jpg

Unreal!!!! There was a time I was about halfway from being that fat. Thankfully now a trim 180.

Guest pocketrockets

Go see a Chiropractor if not YouTube back stretches... Running on pavement is awful ... If you are trying to lose belly fat, crunches are a waste of time... Diet and cardio only way... Now let me get back to my 40 mins of HELL on the treadmill...17 mins left...

Just came back from it Froggy... pain was awful but yesterday I feel it was harsher...  My bad posture while at the computer also a factor I bet.

Sounds like a pinched nerve to me

God hope not... I need to get in shape asap, cant afford more off time... my hand just healed after a fracture in April.

Unreal!!!! There was a time I was about halfway from being that fat. Thankfully now a trim 180.

Dude thats why Im freaking out. Gained like 30-35 lbs in the last 18 months. AWFUL. Currently sitting at 195ish... ideal is 170ish