Back pain when jogging?

Guest pocketrockets

Just came back from it Froggy... pain was awful but yesterday I feel it was harsher... My bad posture while at the computer also a factor I bet.

God hope not... I need to get in shape asap, cant afford more off time... my hand just healed after a fracture in April.

Dude thats why Im freaking out. Gained like 30-35 lbs in the last 18 months. AWFUL. Currently sitting at 195ish... ideal is 170ish

Weighed 228 at my worst when I drank and did a lot of blow.

Havent been over 195 in probably 5+ years and probably never will be.

Guest pocketrockets

Aren't you the guy who makes fun of other people for being fat or out of shape?

Deflect much?

who are these people I bully? go fuck your mother you fuckin hairless goat looking motherfucker

you deflected your mother's anus when she gave birth to such a decrepit human being

Guest pocketrockets

This is the most heavy Ive been, 195lbs... goal is 180lbs in 3 months.

Guest pocketrockets

lost 4 pounds already... worked out from Friday to Monday, rest Tuesday

resumed Wednesday and back pain IMPROVED TREMENDOUSLY

yesterday back pain slightly noticeable... now my lungs were the ones holding me back which is good, they are supposed to stuggle for 21 days

I celebrated my bday ahead of schedule with some buddies, drank some 10 beers and grms of yay... didnt get laid but it was fun

jogged 20mins today before shower, back pain 100% GONE... skipped core and weights, til tomorrow

working out and getting back in shape is one of the GREATEST feelings ever... cant wait to regain my ripped fig... hopefully by december

you were 100% right JoeDon

Guest pocketrockets

Oh and had cookies only once lol... have not had junk food besides that and been feeding on fruit, salad and beef/chicken/fish mainly...

Succumbed to coca cola once, just now lol

Stay away from squats. Don't run for a month. Try swimming laps. i have a lot more info...just ask anyway.

I beg to differ...Got to do them properly... Azz to Da ground. Squats and deadlifts are great... if any excersie to stAy away from it is DA bench press... Rockets pockets make sure you stretch and warm up...

I beg to differ...Got to do them properly... Azz to Da ground. Squats and deadlifts are great... if any excersie to stAy away from it is DA bench press... Rockets pockets make sure you stretch and warm up...

Never a good idea to put that kind of pressure on your back.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pocketrockets

Stay away from squats. Don't run for a month. Try swimming laps. i have a lot more info...just ask anyway.

There is a gym 1 mile away from my place, they just opened a swimming pool and MMA/Boxing classes, very intrigued as I love swimming, way more than jogging... pool hygiene worries me tho

I just pinched a nerve on my back while boosting up full speed up hill... had to rest my back for 2 days....

Might resume today

There is a gym 1 mile away from my place, they just opened a swimming pool and MMA/Boxing classes, very intrigued as I love swimming, way more than jogging... pool hygiene worries me tho

I just pinched a nerve on my back while boosting up full speed up hill... had to rest my back for 2 days....

Might resume today

I was told if you have back problems never to run on an incline. Be careful out there.

Guest pocketrockets

I was told if you have back problems never to run on an incline. Be careful out there.

sucks... seems I might have some problems going on there... I will definately walk the hill today

Guest pocketrockets

Back at it again, took it slow to see how my back pain behaved... no issues... light session... still core/weights pending but will cut to 300abs and 100 squats instead of 600-200... try and not get injured

Guest pocketrockets

I am working out daily and working on my diet. Yesterday I did 200 squats, 400abs, 200 weight reps and 100 crunches... after a 30 min jog... my back is so much better I was able to do squat jumps with weights.

Far from my best shape but aiming to besting it.