Kim Jong gives a big fuk you to Trump for America's birthday

sleepy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are the people he is persecuting ?

Seriously dumbshit! I'll mention a 3 groups.

Refugees and Muslims. Two groups of innocent poor people. Similar to when the world turned their backs on the Jews being exterminated in Nazi Germany. America is about inclusion not exclusion. It is unamerican and immoral to turn your backs on people in need.

Innocent immigrants. Trump is going after innocent immigrants, tearing apart families, making lives miserable for families that have been here 20-30 years. Good,harmless innocent Americans. This is unamerican. America was built on immigration. This is not about right or wrong. This is about a White Nationalist movement. The Manchild President played the racist and bigoted cards well.

I don't know your religion, but my religion teaches me to never turn your back on groups of people in need.

You'd think the results of the Holocaust would have instilled the morals of inclusion in any decent American.

But Trump isn't a morally decent person. He has changed American immigration policy from pro inclusion, to anti inclusion. While violating the Constitution on a daily basis.

"Vladimir Unamerican Trump".

Seriously dumbshit! I'll mention a 3 groups.

Refugees and Muslims. Two groups of innocent poor people. Similar to when the world turned their backs on the Jews being exterminated in Nazi Germany. America is about inclusion not exclusion. It is unamerican and immoral to turn your backs on people in need.

Innocent immigrants. Trump is going after innocent immigrants, tearing apart families, making lives miserable for families that have been here 20-30 years. Good,harmless innocent Americans. This is unamerican. America was built on immigration. This is not about right or wrong. This is about a White Nationalist movement. The Manchild President played the racist and bigoted cards well.

I don't know your religion, but my religion teaches me to never turn your back on groups of people in need.

You'd think the results of the Holocaust would have instilled the morals of inclusion in any decent American.

But Trump isn't a morally decent person. He has changed American immigration policy from pro inclusion, to anti inclusion. While violating the Constitution on a daily basis.

"Vladimir Unamerican Trump".

1.  Refugees

The refugees are running from persecution.  They are not running FROM America, so America is not doing this persecution.  Other Muslims ARE doing the persecution, and will not allow any of these Muslim refugees to enter their Muslim countries.  But, you can only find fault with America - which is a target for these people!

2. Muslims

We are not banning Muslims, even tho they are the persecutors.  There are millions here and more coming every day.   It is NOT persecution to temporarily deny entry from known terrorist areas - that is called sovereignty, and gives us the right to self-protection.

3.  Innocent immigrants

We have no problem with innocent immigrants.  It is only the ILLEGAL immigrants we object to.

I know you libs just can't understand why laws need to be enforced.

1.  Refugees

The refugees are running from persecution.  They are not running FROM America, so America is not doing this persecution.  Other Muslims ARE doing the persecution, and will not allow any of these Muslim refugees to enter their Muslim countries.  But, you can only find fault with America - which is a target for these people!

2. Muslims

We are not banning Muslims, even tho they are the persecutors.  There are millions here and more coming every day.   It is NOT persecution to temporarily deny entry from known terrorist areas - that is called sovereignty, and gives us the right to self-protection.

3.  Innocent immigrants

We have no problem with innocent immigrants.  It is only the ILLEGAL immigrants we object to.

1.  Refugees

2. Muslims

3.  Innocent immigrants

this big runner is a loser. he can't handle the truth and makes up stories and post lies. lost his ass betting Hillary. 

this big runner is a loser. he can't handle the truth and makes up stories and post lies. lost his ass betting Hillary. 

The truth is Trump is a very bad president. Lets review his accomplishments so far:

1. He pointed Neil Merrick Garland Gorsuch too the stolen SCOTUS seat.

I can't stand the orange clown but I still follow him on twitter Uncle D. Like a train wreck it's hard not to look.

I don't do anything with social media personally.  Just don't see the attraction.  I know I'm certainly in the minority on that though.

I am in charge of our school's athletic Twitter account though.  So I unfortunately do have to work with it.  That's just putting scores and pictures up though.  

This is outstanding to see someone call him out. Get over she lost and start respecting our current. You don't have to agree with him, but we all need to unite under him and come together as a country.

Apologize, and then offer Alaska in appeasement.

Then he would explain to the American people that we didn't earn Alaska, because it took a world to form Alaska so Alaska belongs to the world. We never deserved Alaska. Should have given it back long ago.

Ha ha!!!

This is outstanding to see someone call him out. Get over she lost and start respecting our current. You don't have to agree with him, but we all need to unite under him and come together as a country.

If the left says something you don't like, you call it fake news.

Trump and the Koch Brothers are gonna try to turn America's Democracy into an authoritian government.

Balco, I'm not looking to fight. Help me understand why big money ideologs iike the Koch brothers influencing Government is good for Democracy.

Please before you answer research whats happening with the Polish Government since the new very far right regime took over a year or two ago. Poland is changing from a Democracy to a Authoritarian Government. The free press has been muted. The government owns the media. The news over in Poland in now very fake. I'll stop there. Please research new Polish Gov. Help my understand why a Authoritarian Government or a dictatorship excites you?

Trump and the Koch Brothers are gonna try to turn America's Democracy into an authoritian government.

Balco, I'm not looking to fight. Help me understand why big money ideologs iike the Koch brothers influencing Government is good for Democracy.

Please before you answer research whats happening with the Polish Government since the new very far right regime took over a year or two ago. Poland is changing from a Democracy to a Authoritarian Government. The free press has been muted. The government owns the media. The news over in Poland in now very fake. I'll stop there. Please research new Polish Gov. Help my understand why a Authoritarian Government or a dictatorship excites you?

Not everything the Left says is fake news.  But, when they cite some unnamed source and what they cite turns out to be false - that is fake news.  We get more of it every day.  Where have you been?  It is not the Right reporting what they wish were true on a daily basis, it is the Left.

The Right won the last election, and now you try to claim that Trump is an authoritarian while Obama was all for freedom.

Well, if Poland is what worries you, then you should have shown this worry while Obama was in office.  He and his financial backer, Soros, were the authoritarians trying to turn our democracy into a dictatorship.  The Democratic Party owned the media.  Obama couldn't get any legislation passed so he did what any authoritarian would do, and made a bunch of executive orders ( some of which were unconstitutional - but when you have a bunch of activists for jurors then an activist president can do as he pleases).  Our free press did not have any journalists to keep it free, either.  Whatever you are accusing Trump of with no evidence other than your biased view - is exactly what was done by Obama.

Everything you say about Poland was true of the Obama administration.  But, you refuse to see it.

Not everything the Left says is fake news. But, when they cite some unnamed source and what they cite turns out to be false - that is fake news. We get more of it every day. Where have you been? It is not the Right reporting what they wish were true on a daily basis, it is the Left.

The Right won the last election, and now you try to claim that Trump is an authoritarian while Obama was all for freedom.

Well, if Poland is what worries you, then you should have shown this worry while Obama was in office. He and his financial backer, Soros, were the authoritarians trying to turn our democracy into a dictatorship. The Democratic Party owned the media. Obama couldn't get any legislation passed so he did what any authoritarian would do, and made a bunch of executive orders ( some of which were unconstitutional - but when you have a bunch of activists for jurors then an activist president can do as he pleases). Our free press did not have any journalists to keep it free, either. Whatever you are accusing Trump of with no evidence other than your biased view - is exactly what was done by Obama.

Everything you say about Poland was true of the Obama administration. But, you refuse to see it.

Save the bandwidth if you are trying to pound common sense into BR.

what do we want "runner in a blanket fry it", when do we want it "right now"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boatboatboat

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — North Korea launched a ballistic missile Friday night which flew longer than any of its previous missiles and landed in the ocean off Japan, according to officials from Japan, South Korea and the United States.

Japanese government spokesman Yoshihide Suga said officials were analyzing whether it was a second test of an intercontinental ballistic missile. On July 4, North Korea test-launched its first ICBM in a major step toward its goal of developing nuclear-armed missiles capable of reaching the United States.

Suga said the missile launched Friday flew for about 45 minutes — about five minutes longer than the ICBM on July 4 — and landed west of Japan's island of Hokkaido. He said Japan has lodged a strong protest with North Korea.

"North Korea's repeated provocative acts absolutely cannot be accepted," he said.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe called the launch "a serious and real threat" to the security of Japan, and said it would cooperate closely with the U.S., South Korea and other nations to further step up pressure on North Korea.

South Korea and the United States also confirmed the launch.

"We are assessing and will have more information soon," said Pentagon spokesman Navy Capt. Jeff Davis.

South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said the missile was launched from North Korea's northern Jagang province near the border with China. President Moon Jae-in was presiding over an emergency meeting of the National Security Council, Moon's office said.

Yoji Koda, a retired admiral in Japan's Maritime Self Defense Force, said in an interview with Japanese public broadcaster NHK that information that the missile flew 45 minutes and landed west of Hokkaido suggests it was most likely another ICBM.

Jeffrey Lewis, a missile and nonproliferation expert with the Middlebury Institute of International Studies, said in tweet that early data from the test suggest a missile with a range of about 10,000 kilometers (6,250 miles) that would be capable of reaching targets deep into the United States mainland.

There was no immediate confirmation of the launch by North Korea. The day's broadcast on state-run television had already ended when the news broke at around midnight Pyongyang time.

July 27 is a major national holiday in North Korea called Victory in the Fatherland Liberation War Day, marking the day when the armistice was signed ending the 1950-53 Korean War. That armistice is yet to be replaced with a peace treaty, leaving the Korean Peninsula technically in a state of war.

North Korea generally waits hours or sometimes a day or more before announcing launches, often with a raft of photos in the ruling party newspaper or on the television news. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is usually shown at the site to observe and supervise major launches.

Late night launches are rare. North Korea usually conducts its missile and underground nuclear tests in the morning. It's likely the North launched the missile at night and from the remote province of Jagang to demonstrate its operational versatility. To have a real deterrent, it's important for North Korea to prove it can launch whenever and wherever it chooses, making it harder for foreign military observers trying to detect their activities ahead of time.

Analysts say the "Hwasong 14" ICBM launched by North Korea on July 4 could be capable of reaching most of Alaska or possibly Hawaii if fired in an attacking trajectory. It was launched at a very steep angle, a technique called lofting, and reached a height of more than 2,500 kilometers (1,550 miles) before splashing down in the ocean 930 kilometers (580 miles) away.

Guest boatboatboat

I hope N Korea gets froggy and the USA is able to just total fuck stomp all their weapons and in the process harm no N Koreans who are just like you and I.

Living day to day doing the best they can

Washington (AFP) - American forces successfully tried out Sunday a missile interception system the US hopes to set up on the Korean peninsula, military officials said following a trial just days after North Korea's second test of an ICBM.

In the American test of the so-called THAAD system, a medium-range missile was launched from a US Air Force C-17 aircraft flying over the Pacific and a THAAD unit in Alaska "detected, tracked and intercepted the target," the US Missile Defense Agency said.

It said this was the 15th successful intercept in 15 tests for the weapons system known as THAAD, which stands for Terminal High Altitude Area Defense.

South Korea said Saturday it will speed up deployment of a THAAD battery on its territory because of the latest North Korean test of an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Parts of the THAAD defense system were brought into South Korea under the government of ousted president Park Geun-Hye. But new leader Moon Jae-In suspended deployment of the programme last month, citing the need for a new environmental impact assessment.

However, South Korean Defense Minister Song Young-Moo said Saturday that Seoul will now begin consultations on the "tentative deployment" parts of the THAAD battery in response to the latest North Korean test.

The THAAD deployment has infuriated China, which has long argued it will destabilize the region.