$10.5M for Omar Khadr

plommer

Who gives a fuck what the Conservative party, the party of inbred mongrels with exaggerated egos in this country, thinks. 

Us troops were in Afghanistan then in violation of international law. They attack a building with a 15 year old child in it. For the sake of what I'm going to say, assume he throws a grenade at criminals attacking him and the people around him. Yes, I am sorry for the medic who lost his life in this, but wake the fuck up, you Yankee dregs of humanity. You don't rule the world. Come to other people's countries, think you're the law, you're the boss, and those people will kill you. Surely you know that by now. Killing you isn't a crime in the circumstances this kid was in. It wouldn't have been a crime for adult members of Al-Queda either. The American myth ends at US borders. It doesn't run across other borders or with other people in the world. You're in another country in violation of international law, waging agressive war, no matter the uniform, no matter the flag, no matter the great national anthem, you're a fucking murdering criminal group and the people there have every right to kill you. You got a problem with that, point your finger at little George Bush. 

Invade Ireland and the Irish will kill you. Invade Canada and the Canadians will kill you. If some rogue nation invades America and begins killing its people, your people, including your kids, are perfectly justified in killing them. I'm sure thousands of Irish people and Canadian people would come there and help you defend yourselves. If Kadhr had been killed, how many of you semi literate cocksuckers would be howling for criminal trials for the American "hero" who killed him? You pathetic ponces, you know fuck all about how the world works and you sit on this and other forums and think there aren't people like me who know exactly what worthless pieces of shit you are.

Yeah, 10 million seems a bit high. We're really paying for wrongs Americans did to him.

How about we fly you to Syria into a hot bed of terrorist and drop your ass off in a parachute. Do you think they will take you under their wings?

Absolutely, why wouldn't I be?

He's a 26 year old that got fucked over by the US gov't thanks to his father. After spending a decade in Guantanamo I'm pretty sure the last thing he wants to do is get into any more trouble.

He'll probably buy a house and have a few kids with his wife and try and live a normal life. The Canadian way.

He got fucked over by the US??? OK now you lost all credibility.

Plommer's views on this matter are fucking disgusting, sympathizing with a Islamic terrorist who murdered an American serviceman and then applauding his Homosexual human being government for paying this man 11 million dollars

You Canadians are such bitches. I guess it's not surprising though, I mean your prime minister is a straight up fairyboy twink. I can't even imagine what Trump, a true leader, must think when he meets some of these pussy "leaders"of

Other countries. I mean JFC

Can you even fucking imagine what Trump, Pence, Rex etc must be thinking when they meet these pussy leaders like Trudeau, merkel, etc? It's no surprise at all why the world is falling apart due to radical islamism...these leaders openly sysmapthize with it instead of trying to crush it like Trump

Does

Exactly! Should of extinguished them and sorted them out.

Hey, big talking out of your arse man. What role have you had in that plan to murder people. You wonder why people cut the heads off Americans,you fucking goof.

Can you even fucking imagine what Trump, Pence, Rex etc must be thinking when they meet these pussy leaders like Trudeau, merkel, etc? It's no surprise at all why the world is falling apart due to radical islamism...these leaders openly sysmapthize with it instead of trying to crush it like Trump

Does

The world isn't falling apart, Johnny Butfuck. America is just being ignored. Do you seriously think the world is going to change to accomodate the views of inbred morons like you, Balco, and Trump. You useless brainless cowardly pukes, running your cockholsters on an internet forum? A forum that allows a man found with Pillsbury Dough cans shoved up his ass to post?

How many times in your life have you had the living shit beat out of you?

Hey, big talking out of your arse man. What role have you had in that plan to murder people. You wonder why people cut the heads off Americans,you fucking goof.

The world isn't falling apart, Johnny Butfuck. America is just being ignored. Do you seriously think the world is going to change to accomodate the views of inbred morons like you, Balco, and Trump. You useless brainless cowardly pukes, running your cockholsters on an internet forum? A forum that allows a man found with Pillsbury Dough cans shoved up his ass to post?

How many times in your life have you had the living shit beat out of you?

k