ANYONE here betting McGregor over Floyd?

FISHHEAD

I agree with Kinger that this is as easy money as you'll ever make but unless I had 65k that I wouldn't miss if I loss then I'd take the free 10k and have some fun....

But to put out 18k that I wouldn't miss and I could do that but the wife might miss it a lot....but to do that for 3k? Why? What r u going to do with 3k buy tires?

Dunce logic.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does the the fight hype on this seem to be dead? Ever since it was announced you had experts saying Conner had no chance so I think people just agreed and moved on, sports radio here is 24hr Colin Kapernik news which is driving me nuts but not a mention of this fight anymore...

Is it just me or does the the fight hype on this seem to be dead? Ever since it was announced you had experts saying Conner had no chance so I think people just agreed and moved on, sports radio here is 24hr Colin Kapernik news which is driving me nuts but not a mention of this fight anymore...

Definitely calmed down since those silly press conferences. I'm sure it'll pick up a week before and will be on every channel.

Definitely calmed down since those silly press conferences. I'm sure it'll pick up a week before and will be on every channel.

That's funny because I was going to mention the silly pressers but didn't ......another reason this event has gone down hill is because the PC was clearly an act and nobody bought it....it was a topic on every sports radio show with a call in on if you thought it was real or fake.....they were exposed.....this things a fraud......enjoy the cash Slim

That's funny because I was going to mention the silly pressers but didn't ......another reason this event has gone down hill is because the PC was clearly an act and nobody bought it....it was a topic on every sports radio show with a call in on if you thought it was real or fake.....they were exposed.....this things a fraud......enjoy the cash Slim

Hope so, but for some reason, I felt a lot more comfortable laying -200 vs Manny than now laying -500 vs Conor.