ANYONE here betting McGregor over Floyd?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson said that Conor McGregor doesn't stand much of a chance against Floyd Mayweather when the two combatants square off Aug. 26 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

"McGregor is going to get killed boxing," Tyson said on Barstool Sports' "Pardon My Take" podcast. "Boxing? I got mad because I thought they were going to use MMA rules against boxing because that's what it's all about: Can the boxer beat the MMA guy?

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson believes that MMA superstar Conor McGregor is going to get knocked out when he faces Floyd Mayweather on Aug. 26. Matthew Lewis/Getty Images

"[McGregor] put his dumb ass in a position where he's gonna get knocked out because this guy's been doing this all his life since he was a baby. [McGregor] can't kick and grab and stuff. ... He's not going to stand much of a chance."

Tyson said that any advantage that McGregor -- whom he sometimes referred to as "McConor" -- held was undone by the rules.