ANYONE here betting McGregor over Floyd?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's too bad it's not an actual fight. 

Mayweather be dead within 1min. 

Absolutely. A lot of people on here who should know better running their cockholsters about how certain this old yesterday's man is for this fight. It is an absolute certainty that in a genuine fight McGregor would do this guy within 60 seconds. Mayweather knows that. There is NO dispute whatever who the best fighter is. If they're in a bar or outside in the street, Mayweather is going to take off running.

That does change in boxing. But the dominance of man to man, of McGregor over Mayweather in pure warrior terms, makes it an unwise thing to be talking out of your arse like the pecker sucking dwarf and his fellow travellers are. It's foolish to think this is going to be a pure boxing match, like two boxers going at it. It's an MMA guy going against a boxer. By choice. The choice of a man who has made many other choices about who he will fight. In almost every case, the right choice. 

Most of you singing the PSD's song, I'm afraid, don't know what is meant by the approach of danger, the difference between the quick and the dead. Mayweather does. He knows that danger approaches. Do any of you seriously think he's putting money on himself at the present odds? He'd be much smarter to smurf in a few million and fight his best. 

Kinger is posting his shitsong like a man with another man standing behind him with a gun at his head and saying "Now type this, motherfucker". There's something crooked going on here, something that has the stink of an organized attempt to get people to bet on a man who wouldn't take the same bet himself. 

I don't dispute that Mayweather is the favorite, but the smart bet is to pick an amount that will make no difference in your life if its gone the morning after the fight, and put it on McGregor. Because he is far and way the more dangerous man in human physical unarmed combat, and if he comes out to Sinead singing The Foggy Dew with the tricolor draped over his shoulders, you have a hell of a bet at these odds. 

Don't believe for a moment that Kinger actually believes what he is saying. Some of these other monkeys, yes, they believe it. And I don't mean believing that Mayweather will win, I mean carrying it to the mindless cheerleader level that some are. 

Paddy post prime example why Floyd a terrific wager.

Thousands absurdly think the samething.

No its not Fish. You demean yourself by a post like that. 

Besides you owe me. It it wasn't for me, you wouldn't know what happened to that missing towel, or why your cat had red polyester fake hair embedded in its claws after that few days you let Meathead have the keys to your flat.

I think the fact that Conor isn't a "boxer" actually helps him here. 

He will be unlike anything Floyd has ever seen.  Completely unorthodox.  Floyd just wont be used to fighting a guy not skilled in boxing.  

I think something like that is the reason why Conor has a 1 in 40 shot instead of 1 in 100.  

Yep. Conor has come up against dozens of guys whose base MMA skill is boxing. Mayweather has never boxed an MMA guy.

Absolutely. A lot of people on here who should know better running their cockholsters about how certain this old yesterday's man is for this fight. It is an absolute certainty that in a genuine fight McGregor would do this guy within 60 seconds. Mayweather knows that. There is NO dispute whatever who the best fighter is. If they're in a bar or outside in the street, Mayweather is going to take off running.

That does change in boxing. But the dominance of man to man, of McGregor over Mayweather in pure warrior terms, makes it an unwise thing to be talking out of your arse like the pecker sucking dwarf and his fellow travellers are. It's foolish to think this is going to be a pure boxing match, like two boxers going at it. It's an MMA guy going against a boxer. By choice. The choice of a man who has made many other choices about who he will fight. In almost every case, the right choice. 

Most of you singing the PSD's song, I'm afraid, don't know what is meant by the approach of danger, the difference between the quick and the dead. Mayweather does. He knows that danger approaches. Do any of you seriously think he's putting money on himself at the present odds? He'd be much smarter to smurf in a few million and fight his best. 

Kinger is posting his shitsong like a man with another man standing behind him with a gun at his head and saying "Now type this, motherfucker". There's something crooked going on here, something that has the stink of an organized attempt to get people to bet on a man who wouldn't take the same bet himself. 

I don't dispute that Mayweather is the favorite, but the smart bet is to pick an amount that will make no difference in your life if its gone the morning after the fight, and put it on McGregor. Because he is far and way the more dangerous man in human physical unarmed combat, and if he comes out to Sinead singing The Foggy Dew with the tricolor draped over his shoulders, you have a hell of a bet at these odds. 

Don't believe for a moment that Kinger actually believes what he is saying. Some of these other monkeys, yes, they believe it. And I don't mean believing that Mayweather will win, I mean carrying it to the mindless cheerleader level that some are. 

It's foolish to think that a boxing match is going to be a pure boxing match? LOL.

So, because McGregor would beat his opponent in a street fight, anyone playing checkers against him will lose. Neat logic.

Yep. Conor has come up against dozens of guys whose base MMA skill is boxing. Mayweather has never boxed an MMA guy.

Complete and total logical failure.

"Conor has come up against dozens of guys whose base checkers skill is chess.  Mayweather has never played chess against a checkers guy."

But, they're both board games!!  Durr.

It's foolish to think that a boxing match is going to be a pure boxing match? LOL.

So, because McGregor would beat his opponent in a street fight, anyone playing checkers against him will lose. Neat logic.

If you have Aspergers, I suppose it is. Although the tactic of misstating what someone you disagree with by ludicrous analogy is pretty high level Aspergers. It borders on weasel wording, which like lying, is not within the limits that Theory of Mind imposes on those suffering from Aspergers. 

If you have Aspergers, I suppose it is. Although the tactic of misstating what someone you disagree with by ludicrous analogy is pretty high level Aspergers. It borders on weasel wording, which like lying, is not within the limits that Theory of Mind imposes on those suffering from Aspergers. 

We're not talking about chess, we're talking about the equivalent of a world champion figure skater coming onto the ice against Dave Semenko. They can both skate, but...

You're showing how sharp you are with every post.

We're not talking about chess, we're talking about the equivalent of a world champion figure skater coming onto the ice against Dave Semenko. They can both skate, but...

Are you calling McGregor a figure skater that would beat Dave Semenko in hockey?  Or are you saying that Dave Semenko would win a figure skating competition?  LOL.

You're right.  Your analogy is much better.  LMAO.

Dumb as a fucking brick.

Are you calling McGregor a figure skater that would beat Dave Semenko in hockey?  Or are you saying that Dave Semenko would win a figure skating competition?  LOL.

You're right.  Your analogy is much better.  LMAO.

Dumb as a fucking brick.

Thank you for your contribution, MonkeyF0cker. The forum will consider it and get back to you. If anyone cares. Which they haven't yet.

I have to go to Tim Hortons for a few minutes, but the mentally ill guy and the racist cock ornament can use that time to jabber away.

Until I get back...

Thank you for your contribution, MonkeyF0cker. The forum will consider it and get back to you. If anyone cares. Which they haven't yet.