ANYONE here betting McGregor over Floyd?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely. A lot of people on here who should know better running their cockholsters about how certain this old yesterday's man is for this fight. It is an absolute certainty that in a genuine fight McGregor would do this guy within 60 seconds. Mayweather knows that. There is NO dispute whatever who the best fighter is. If they're in a bar or outside in the street, Mayweather is going to take off running.

That does change in boxing. But the dominance of man to man, of McGregor over Mayweather in pure warrior terms, makes it an unwise thing to be talking out of your arse like the pecker sucking dwarf and his fellow travellers are. It's foolish to think this is going to be a pure boxing match, like two boxers going at it. It's an MMA guy going against a boxer. By choice. The choice of a man who has made many other choices about who he will fight. In almost every case, the right choice. 

Most of you singing the PSD's song, I'm afraid, don't know what is meant by the approach of danger, the difference between the quick and the dead. Mayweather does. He knows that danger approaches. Do any of you seriously think he's putting money on himself at the present odds? He'd be much smarter to smurf in a few million and fight his best. 

Kinger is posting his shitsong like a man with another man standing behind him with a gun at his head and saying "Now type this, motherfucker". There's something crooked going on here, something that has the stink of an organized attempt to get people to bet on a man who wouldn't take the same bet himself. 

I don't dispute that Mayweather is the favorite, but the smart bet is to pick an amount that will make no difference in your life if its gone the morning after the fight, and put it on McGregor. Because he is far and way the more dangerous man in human physical unarmed combat, and if he comes out to Sinead singing The Foggy Dew with the tricolor draped over his shoulders, you have a hell of a bet at these odds. 

Don't believe for a moment that Kinger actually believes what he is saying. Some of these other monkeys, yes, they believe it. And I don't mean believing that Mayweather will win, I mean carrying it to the mindless cheerleader level that some are. 

Wow, should be an ESPN article! 

:yay

will take the irishman for an early knockout. rounds 1, 2, 3 and 4

should get something like 50-1 on that

thats the way its going to go down. if you let the fixed fight last too long then it gets harder to defend against the aftermath. needs to happen quick. but not too early, id say 3rd round. either that or something crazy happens like floyd bites him or something. then macgregor gets the win and all bets stand. not sure on the rules but a disqualification all mac bets would win i think

Kolzer is really a master of odds analysis and really takes advantage of the best possible odds vs probability of it happening. 

Really there is nobody like Kolzer here anymore except teh guys in silence. 

Guy really knows wtf is up. 

Very sharp when it comes to props and value. 

will take the irishman for an early knockout. rounds 1, 2, 3 and 4

should get something like 50-1 on that

thats the way its going to go down. if you let the fixed fight last too long then it gets harder to defend against the aftermath. needs to happen quick. but not too early, id say 3rd round. either that or something crazy happens like floyd bites him or something. then macgregor gets the win and all bets stand. not sure on the rules but a disqualification all mac bets would win i think

What do you suppose Conor McGregor is doing to prepare for this fight?