JoeyBags can we get an update?

WVU

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this take more effort than checking once or twice a day if a computer is on?

Yeah it does considering you have no life and are constantly locked in your room all day checking if your computer is on for 4 dollars a day and worrying about optimizing bios just to try to break even in a year that's seems like a waste of time and time is worth much more than 4 dollars a day at least that's what I think as well as the potential of a bad riser burning your house down but to each his own.

Yeah it does considering you have no life and are constantly locked in your room all day checking if your computer is on for 4 dollars a day and worrying about optimizing bios just to try to break even in a year that's seems like a waste of time and time is worth much more than 4 dollars a day at least that's what I think as well as the potential of a bad riser burning your house down but to each his own.

No one is doing this.  Spankie has a full time job and mines.

$4 a day better than $0 a day. Wish I had the ambition for it.

Seems like a cool hobby to me that allows you to make some scratch here and there.

Your not making anything your gaining $4 a day it would take you a year to maybe make what you invested and after that you have to hope your hardware can still properly run after a year of nonstop use.

Still mining away $50/day on the GPU's 

Here's the den

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP8YRyQmkCc

We have over $80,000 invested in ASIC miners in late 4Q 2017 and will be receiving another $60,000 worth in 1Q 2018. 

No, I am not rich.  I'm basically all in on multiple projects. 

I'm sure plommer is fine, GPU mining is more of a hobby/make a few bucks.  ASIC mining is where the real money is at long term. 

I would recommend anyone mining ETH or any other coins to NOT instantly just sell your coins right away to cover expenses.   The volatility is so unpredictable, wait until it's up and sell them, could be a matter of days or hours.   Do not INSTANT SELL mined coins. 

That is all boys.  Hope plommer doing good 

Here's the den

We have over $80,000 invested in ASIC miners in late 4Q 2017 and will be receiving another $60,000 worth in 1Q 2018.

No, I am not rich. I'm basically all in on multiple projects.

I'm sure plommer is fine, GPU mining is more of a hobby/make a few bucks. ASIC mining is where the real money is at long term.

I would recommend anyone mining ETH or any other coins to NOT instantly just sell your coins right away to cover expenses. The volatility is so unpredictable, wait until it's up and sell them, could be a matter of days or hours. Do not INSTANT SELL mined coins.

That is all boys. Hope plommer doing good

I still have 2 shitcoins I bought years ago.

Plan to HOLD all plommer sends me.

Very high ceiling for a very small investment

Here's the den

No, I am not rich.  I'm basically all in on multiple projects. 

I'm sure plommer is fine, GPU mining is more of a hobby/make a few bucks.  ASIC mining is where the real money is at long term. 

I would recommend anyone mining ETH or any other coins to NOT instantly just sell your coins right away to cover expenses.   The volatility is so unpredictable, wait until it's up and sell them, could be a matter of days or hours.   Do not INSTANT SELL mined coins. 

That is all boys.  Hope plommer doing good 

Modafucker... you should've told me about this when you started.  Would be nice to get in earlier!

Modafucker... you should've told me about this when you started.  Would be nice to get in earlier!

I have a tremendous opportunity for you now if interested.   Let me know. 

I just bought in and would like to setup a 2nd masternode.  Not even released to the public yet. 

Guest boatboatboat

I have a tremendous opportunity for you now if interested. Let me know.

I just bought in and would like to setup a 2nd masternode. Not even released to the public yet.

I'm hello?

Mcfly