JoeyBags can we get an update?

WVU

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plommer is not a ghost, and I would bet money he didn't scam Joey.  Maybe what JBD just doesn't care about this as much as everybody else does?

Plom is basically an employee of Joeys until this is paid off.

Would be like me sending my guys to do a job and let them collect the checks.  Everything they mine should be sent to Joey weekly and if he wants to give plom a little for his efforts he could send him some back.

Wasn't talking about a forum type ghost........and I'm sure Hammer ain't freaking over $1500 but the whole thing is worth talking about...

You can sell all the parts to that rig used for about 95% of what they cost new so if it's such a disaster they could just cash out.

Think BBB may be right on this one... too early to be talking smack

Never too early, not when a poster says he was up 1/4m and then went full melt down....you down do that unless you actually lost 250k....and another poster begs for an investor in a get rich quick scheme and then at the same time disappears....

Not about the trolls as Boat says.......something happened, most likely spent more then they could afford on robot figurines and it didn't pan out....

Just seemed you keep in contact with plom regularly and Joey hadnt talked to him....maybe you could help them with their communications.

Joey said yesterday he checked in with him. He never said he wasn't getting the mines eth either, only you said that. Plom always said he's be giving him everything untill the investment was made back.

There were never claims that millions were to be made. I believe they were thinking $400 a month as passive income per person.

Plommer is not a ghost and has not disappeared.

Shut up soccer mom......

Millions is hyperbol dummy......Plommer is missing aka a ghost.....and he has disappeared

Joey said yesterday he checked in with him. He never said he wasn't getting the mines eth either, only you said that. Plom always said he's be giving him everything untill the investment was made back.

Joey is trying to save face, I've k own him on these forums for 15yrs it's what he does, good guy but doesn't like to look like a fool and he was fooled by Plommer here......he's out $1500 whoopied fvcking do

Joey hadnt heard from him before yesterday but you think plom was sending all of the eth....ok lol

Been a month and when you don't post while owing posters money then it means more then just taking a break dumb-dumb

How does he owe money?   They invested in something.   It was mining at $10/day last I heard.  So might want to drop your $1,500 loss down to $1,200

Guest pocketrockets

Not long ago we were the white knights fighting for IAG, now IAG is plommers white knight and coming after us for asking simple questions!!!!

lol yeah I noticed that plot twist some weeks ago