JoeyBags can we get an update?

WVU

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Who the hell knows if he did or didn't???  Joey is not crying stiff yet, nobody else should be either until that fact is known by JBD.  That is between he and Plom.

Geez, like a sewing circle up in this shit lately...

well, same happened to me and Mo... Mo never did, and everyone called me a stiff

We need Diabler to explain everything to us and let us know nobody is without blame here and we are all neither right or wrong but just voicing opinion and time will tell the history of coins and mining and not even his hands are without dirt in this whole thing because he is not a perfect man but just a man...

Who the hell knows if he did or didn't???  Joey is not crying stiff yet, nobody else should be either until that fact is known by JBD.  That is between he and Plom.

Geez, like a sewing circle up in this shit lately...

Rito implied he did you dumb fvck.......I called BS......Joey ain't talking and Plomm is MMA ......take a guess

You guys are like a bunch of gossiping fucking hens.

I've been in contact with Joey. He knows the rigs are now only making ~$3 to $4 a day.

I'm disappointed in the outcome of the mining situation, was expecting to make more but there are factors that are preventing higher earnings.

1) literally millions more mining rigs came online in the last 2 months = smaller share of the pie per miner.

2) difficulty increasing, means it takes longer to solve each block = lower earnings.

I tried mining dubaicoin as well as ethereum. Earnings are paid by bitcoin because I use nicehash miner. So Joey gets zero ethereum and 100% bitcoin. I believe the first payment goes out on the 25th of July.

The rigs need to be constantly monitored to ensure they are up and mining. If I forget to check in on them for a while and they crash or stop mining then no money is being earned. This has happened a couple of times.

Joey can have his rig shipped to him at any time.

Not that its anyones business other than his and mine.

So with rito it has to be explicit, but when I say BS it's the letter of the law......ok

Common now, don't twist this.  Rito said nothing of the sort that a $300 payment was made, that's all I'm saying. 

Your mangina is wound very tight tonight, get back to drinking, ok?