Ok... extreme times take extreme measures

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

btw, in regards to them calling you non stop you can tell them that the phone doesnt belongs to PR anymore and you are not related. By law they would have to stop calling you.

will do that Monday. fuckers

Guest pocketrockets

In the time you've spent posting about your situation you could have picked up enough aluminum cans to pay off your 3 figure credit card debt.

Hey Homosexual human being , go fuck your fuckin See you next Tuesday prostitute mother. No one here cares about your Homosexual human being opinion.

I know your anus is sore from being penetrated by Chicago Non heterosexual humans but thats not my fault. Neither is my fault that your brother beat you up for being a racist See you next Tuesday and left you looking like that... maybe if you come down to CR I can fix your face with a couple of left hooks.

Like I told you, your pain and suffering money is on my pocket, come and get it sissy.

Guest pocketrockets

Figured you were a day sleeper based on your posts some days. 

Went out with family to celebrate my grandpas 80th bday!

Woke up at 7am... no partying for 3 weeks now... I have healthy sleeping habits when sober.

Hey Homosexual human being , go fuck your fuckin See you next Tuesday prostitute mother. No one here cares about your Homosexual human being opinion.

I know your anus is sore from being penetrated by Chicago Non heterosexual humans but thats not my fault. Neither is my fault that your brother beat you up for being a racist See you next Tuesday and left you looking like that... maybe if you come down to CR I can fix your face with a couple of left hooks,

Like I told you, your pain and suffering money is on my pocket, come and get it sissy.

Sissy?  LOL

Never change man.  You keep on showing the world who's boss.  It's clearly working out well for you.

Those of us who know you know not to feel sorry for your situation, you brokedick junkie.  Self-inflicted.

Guest pocketrockets

Sissy?  LOL

Never change man.  You keep on showing the world who's boss.  It's clearly working out well for you.

Those of us who know you know not to feel sorry for your situation, you brokedick junkie.  Self-inflicted.

Typical deflective Homosexual human being answer...

Thought you were coming down to Costa convinced you could take me on?

Must have been one of those drunken ramblings you are so famous for!

Crapped your pants yet today? That was a funny story pal.

Goat-faced fuck is gonna goat. 

I saw Leaving Las Vegas the other day and reminded me of you, minus the hot prostitute girlfriend, you instead have an old prostitute mother.

Zing.

Typical deflective Homosexual human being answer...

Thought you were coming down to Costa convinced you could take me on?

Must have been one of those alcoholic ramblings you are so famous for!

Crapped your pants yet today? That was a funny story pal.

Goat-faced fuck is gonna goat. 

Deflective?  I think you need  to find a dictionary.

I didn't respond to your stories about me because they don't deserve a response because they are both untrue and irrelevant.

You started a look at me thread about your situation.  A real man would get to work to solve it, instead of hanging out at a gambling forum whining about it.  What a fucking joke.

I don't need to come to CR.  Plenty of people there that hate you and are itching to teach you a lesson.  Plans change sometimes.

Alcoholic ramblings?  I haven't had a drink since 2015.  What the fuck are you talking about?

Guest pocketrockets

lol ok coward... ok.... pathetic

"plenty" of people down there itching LOL. Where are these hoards of cowards that dont say a thing to my face?

LOL

Deflective?  I think you need  to find a dictionary.

I didn't respond to your stories about me because they don't deserve a response because they are both untrue and irrelevant.

You started a look at me thread about your situation.  A real man would get to work to solve it, instead of hanging out at a gambling forum whining about it.  What a fucking joke.

I don't need to come to CR.  Plenty of people there that hate you and are itching to teach you a lesson.  Plans change sometimes.

Alcoholic ramblings?  I haven't had a drink since 2015.  What the fuck are you talking about?

Congrats on your sobriety. Keep it going!!

Guest pocketrockets

Black Bart about to get lit the fuck up.

hey, if a "man" cant handle his problems with another man by himself, can you really call him a man?

Guy needs to rally the forum to vent his bullshit problems with others.

Opens personal clap at me I quit smoking threads but criticizes others predicaments.

Guy is a full blown hypocrite coward. I know it. Thats why he doesnt bother me.

hey, if a "man" cant handle his problems with another man by himself, can you really call him a man?

Opens personal clap at me I quit smoking threads but criticizes others predicaments.

I'm not keeping score.

I just remembered the "Ok Black Bart.  Now you get yours." quote from Christmas story. 

:laugh

I see you're still reading a forum you are banned at.  Pretty fucking pathetic.  Maybe you should be working instead.

A "man" handles his own problems.  Meanwhile a Homosexual human being pussy like you comes to a gambling forum and whines about them.

Guest pocketrockets

I see you're still reading a forum you are banned at. Pretty fucking pathetic. Maybe you should be working instead.

A "man" handles his own problems. Meanwhile a Homosexual human being pussy like you comes to a gambling forum and whines about them.

Lol yeah dude... sure.

Hypoooocriiite.