With Boat a few hours from death I'm now accepting applications for his job here

Yanks

Guest boatboatboat

Ok got done with cath last nite at 7

went out to eat with wife was nice

Came home

IN hospital and where they did Cath they determined my Heart is VERY strong and health, no clicks, no leaks, normal and looks very young.

With the Cath they determined I have next to no blockage which given my life style which I was very honest and open about to them as well as my family history they anticipated finding  blockage especially in light of the Stress Test results (false positive)

Got a call this AM from some pulmonary Dr assistant. Pretty much house arrest for the next 8 days. They also did breathing test while I was there where I would sit in a chamber. My lungs function close to normal at full rest but at the slightest movement go to 30% or so functionally. They are perplexed. That is why my heart was hurting because when walking it was having to work so hard to deliver oxygen (but lucky was strong enough to do so)

They are passing me on to another Dr who will see if they can determine cause and go from there

(sigh)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Wife less than thrilled

Momma Boat "So this means you are gonna be home all the time"

BBB "well the Dr said so"

Momma Boat "Well boaty you said your self with all the steroids and breathing treatments they have done you feel better than you have the past few mths, the Drs said your heart is good. I know you have things to do it will drive you nuts being here, just take it easy. XXXX called and wanted you to look at XXX and sign off on"   

Guest boatboatboat

boater, I put a curse on you when you said I couldn't play in the bet of the day contest.  it's your own fault, pal.

SIGH

thanx pal

and I didn't 'say" it I passed on the message and went ahead and paid for your prize my self

you are welcome

and go whine to someone else how many times Try3 has won

I could give a fuck about that contest

Guest boatboatboat

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GB

I mean that

For you to take the time and explain to a doc what I am having and get a response and post here

VERY KIND!

Thank you

I have written it down and will show it to next Dr I see

Ok got done with cath last nite at 7

went out to eat with wife was nice

Came home

IN hospital and where they did Cath they determined my Heart is VERY strong and health, no clicks, no leaks, normal and looks very young.

With the Cath they determined I have next to no blockage which given my life style which I was very honest and open about to them as well as my family history they anticipated finding blockage especially in light of the Stress Test results (false positive)

Got a call this AM from some pulmonary Dr assistant. Pretty much house arrest for the next 8 days. They also did breathing test while I was there where I would sit in a chamber. My lungs function close to normal at full rest but at the slightest movement go to 30% or so functionally. They are perplexed. That is why my heart was hurting because when walking it was having to work so hard to deliver oxygen (but lucky was strong enough to do so)

They are passing me on to another Dr who will see if they can determine cause and go from there

(sigh)

Wishing you the best will keep you in my prayers pal.

Guest boatboatboat

thanx I am good now 

just figure out the lung deal and good to go

they get me up to 75% or so, I may go over to VFW and beat some ass there with those down spout fellas.

they are still talking shit