Guest boatboatboat

damn that mean that clown will be back at the rx then

He won't pull the same stuff there.

Instant ban.

He knows that.

Tgf was a place he could shit on

He knew that

you guys dont think he bipolar

he lit up my email. seemed to forget the fact it was my money to start with and that i just played what he wanted. when those bets lost he said he really wanted something else. he wasnt getting it. turned me pretty sour to him. i feel bad for him because i think hes sick

Guest pocketrockets

JFC... You guys are like fuckin babies

KOLZIG... AS I SAID TO YOU VIA PMs TWICE and email TWICE... send me your BTC address so I have it on file... I expect some $ on the 1st of AUG and with that Ill pay you and part of what I owe to the CC company...

1)I am your friend but you are talking out of your ass... you do some weird shit... love the drama here and post everything in public... BUT when I write you emails asking for YOUR situation or YOUR brother's you flat out ignore me... I ASKED you about your drive, how was your new place etc etc... and you never replied so dont put in doubt my friendship when all you do is mention my name in here to create some drama and vent out things that should remain in private. I left the forum saturday, wrote you an email sunday or monday. CHECK YOUR FUCKIN EMAIL.

Also... see all last 3-4 challenges, we lost due to you A)not confirming my winning bet... B)doubting my 1st winning pick and my second one losing... C)you flat out deciding by yourself. ONLY CHALLENGE WE WON... I MADE ALL PICKS ONE BY ONE. And yeah is your money... for you it was fun and games for me it was a chance of paying a lot of shit and putting my life closer to a black number...

2)Ill come back in 3 or 5 weeks to paypal the greatest attention whore of them all... BBB... TIRED of the POS bragging about his Mother Theresa complex... he didnt help shit... he did and then decided to use that shit for forum views and more forum pity. Poor fat kid, look at him, he helpless.. yeah posting from the ER, pying in a cup... fuckin clownfest. Hope you stay alive til I pay you back... you can croak later. Is obvious KR and BBB have an agenda against me... and I wont entertain more bullshit. They have something to say they can come to CR and I will beat their asses.

3)I dont have 3 jobs yet... have an interview at a book in 2 hours... have a freelance job as a data gatherer and I am in the middle of training to work for BETRADAR as a sports journalist/game scout. If I do things right I can manage all 3 jobs hopefully.

4)The loan wasnt taking a shot Kolz... and you wonder why I doubt about your friendship?

PEACE

JFC... You guys are like fuckin babies

KOLZIG... AS I SAID TO YOU VIA PMs TWICE and email TWICE... send me your BTC address so I have it on file... I expect some $ on the 1st of AUG and with that Ill pay you and part of what I owe to the CC company...

1)I am your friend but you are talking out of your ass... you do some weird shit... love the drama here and post everything in public... BUT when I write you emails asking for YOUR situation or YOUR brother's you flat out ignore me... I ASKED you about your drive, how was your new place etc etc... and you never replied so dont put in doubt my friendship when all you do is mention my name in here to create some drama and vent out things that should remain in private. I left the forum saturday, wrote you an email sunday or monday. CHECK YOUR FUCKIN EMAIL.

Also... see all last 3-4 challenges, we lost due to you A)not confirming my winning bet... B)doubting my 1st winning pick and my second one losing... C)you flat out deciding by yourself. ONLY CHALLENGE WE WON... I MADE ALL PICKS ONE BY ONE. And yeah is your money... for you it was fun and games for me it was a chance of paying a lot of shit and putting my life closer to a black number...

2)Ill come back in 3 or 5 weeks to paypal the greatest attention whore of them all... BBB... TIRED of the POS bragging about his Mother Theresa complex... he didnt help shit... he did and then decided to use that shit for forum views and more forum pity. Poor fat kid, look at him, he helpless.. yeah posting from the ER, pying in a cup... fuckin clownfest. Hope you stay alive til I pay you back... you can croak later. Is obvious KR and BBB have an agenda against me... and I wont entertain more bullshit. They have something to say they can come to CR and I will beat their asses.

3)I dont have 3 jobs yet... have an interview at a book in 2 hours... have a freelance job as a data gatherer and I am in the middle of training to work for BETRADAR as a sports journalist/game scout. If I do things right I can manage all 3 jobs hopefully.

4)The loan wasnt taking a shot Kolz... and you wonder why I doubt about your friendship?

PEACE

i already told you that i rarely check that email

also you are hyping up your ability to pick winners. you have a gambling disease where you forget the plays you would have lost and hyperfocus on the plays you would have won

otherwise good work with the jobs you are certainly a smart individual

Guest pocketrockets

i already told you that i rarely check that email

also you are hyping up your ability to pick winners. you have a gambling disease where you forget the plays you would have lost and hyperfocus on the plays you would have won

otherwise good work with the jobs you are certainly a smart individual

But you did read my 2 PMs last week saying the same, AUGUST 1ST.

And you get all alarmed in this thread because I dont post in 3 days. We all have issues, You do, I do... mods clearly do.

Also... yeah, you are the better gambler, but lets not ignore the fact I take the challenges 100% seriously and you take em as the fun/joke of the day.

I have no resentment over stupid challenges.... you come down to CR id still match you with a tranny if thats what you really like... just stop stirring up shit in public for drama man, thats not what a friend does regardless, and is not like I ignored you... I communicated via 2 separate channels with a date to pay.