• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest pocketrockets

You missed the point........ 100%.....

Yeah pretty sure you are in the hospital. Take a fucking sick leave man... the forum stress clearly gets to you!. CLEARLY.

Or almost had a job for props.

Fell thru last sec.

His name is well known

I dont take kindly you talking shit about my life when I clearly dont talk about yours unless provoked... you are the type of weasel that would call EVERY sponsored book to warn them about pocketrockets, dont hire him his bad news.... might beg during breaks for a cigarrette HOLY SHIT

So when you say inflamatory idiotic shit like this. Yeah im gonna take it personal.

Everything I do INSIDE the forum is your business, granted that, keep your faggotry out of my life OUTSIDE the forum and we wont have problems.

You missed the point........ 100%.....

Yeah pretty sure you are in the hospital. Take a fucking sick leave man... the forum stress clearly gets to you!. CLEARLY.

I dont take kindly you talking shit about my life when I clearly dont talk about yours unless provoked... You are the type of weasel that would call EVERY sponsored book to warn them about pocketrockets, dont hire him his bad news..y.. might beg during breaks for a cigarrette HOLY SHIT

So when you say inflamatory idiotic shit like this. Yeah im gonna take it personal.

Everything I do INSIDE the forum is your business, granted that, keep your faggotry out of my life OUTSIDE the forum and we wont have problems.

thats some bateman-style thinking right there. rocky you need some serious help. im truly concerned

Guest pocketrockets

first i would like to wish BBB a quick recovery.... Second i would like to wish PR good luck getting his shit together.....third Im Just wondering what ever happened to that whale PR had coming down to CR around April/May? Guy was looking i think for 5 or 10 grand credit.......What happened to that whale? He was going to cure all of PR's Problems when he arrived in CR...Anyone know where the whale is?

Whale came in april and we had a blast... obviously he bought tons of drugs and whores and he paid... I didnt refuse... I was working at a book then but didnt trust them there so didnt facilitate an account for him... oh and while yes, he sponsored the partying, I sold him the cheapest and purest coke a gringo with no friends down here can get... was also watching him over at bars so no one would try to mug him, etc. Jaco is no joke.

We chat via skype ocassionally about poker... I am playing the $100K GTD to 1st place Micro Millions main event this sunday on pokerstars, won a satellite and I have been consulting with him some of my most recent hand history. He is not a pro but he plays with them and he has some fair criticism I hope helps my game for Sunday.

At 1st yeah I agree, saw the whale as a business opportunity... but guy is a character and very likeable... I introduced him to some lady that lives in Hermosa and they are "dating"... guy has a formal gf in the US... he is a friend.

I dont give a fuck if I get him a credit account or not .... 

Guest boatboatboat

Pretty sure I am in hospital.

Lol

Pretty sure.

PR I contacted no one. Nor would I ever. (In a negative way)

People who hang banners here as well as those who don't read.

You are well known.

.believe it or not I reached out to someone during my hospital stay to see if they would interview you .

The declined

Guest pocketrockets

thats some bateman-style thinking right there. rocky you need some serious help. im truly concerned

I gotta expect the worst as to not be caught off guard.

Lesson #1 in life.

Guest pocketrockets

Lol

Pretty sure.

You are well known.

.believe it or not I reached out to someone during my hospital stay to see if they would interview you .

The declined

Please dont do that anymore.

Obv my forum persona is not gonna help, EVER.

Rather than helping, its overkill.

I could be wrong, and I don't want to put words in PR's mouth, but I think he was implying that Boat will suffer greatly and die from a painful heart attack, thus unable to see any grandkids he would have had in the future.

UNLESS he was implying he already impregnated Boats daughter, and Boat is unaware that the grandkid he will never get to see due to his painful heart attack, is actually Pocket Rocket offspring.

Guest pocketrockets

yeah I need some help since 2003... never been to a shrink

Guest pocketrockets

I could be wrong, and I don't want to put words in PR's mouth, but I think he was implying that Boat will suffer greatly and die from a painful heart attack, thus unable to see any grandkids he would have had in the future.

UNLESS he was implying he already impregnated Boats daughter, and Boat is unaware that the grandkid he will never get to see due to his painful heart attack, is actually Pocket Rocket offspring.

:laugh  :laugh

this queer is amazing

edit. mean it as a complement.

Lol

Pretty sure.

You are well known.

The declined

St. Lukes Hospital

Toledo, OH

Stayed almost three (3) weeks in May/June

It sucked

Pretty sure I didn't have forum shit to deal with

Sucks being forum management

GL Boat, hoping you get out soon.  Everything is NOT schtick.

Guest pocketrockets

he lit up my email. seemed to forget the fact it was my money to start with and that i just played what he wanted. when those bets lost he said he really wanted something else. he wasnt getting it. turned me pretty sour to him. i feel bad for him because i think hes sick

lol

bro im sorry about the emails.... but they are kinda funny in a sick way?

gotta see the comedy in the mess

Guest pocketrockets

I should be awarded some cash for pain and suffering from reading all this crazy talk.

How much I owe you for your pain & suffering?

Ill put you in the list and paypal/btc you in 5 weeks. You are 3rd so far behind Kolz and BBB.

Guest pocketrockets

I never 1 time asked to be paid back.

I did ask you to stop trolling tgf for $.

You havent

I am paying you back so you STFU about it. Period.

You bring the subject every week.

I want to owe you nothing. Period.

Guest boatboatboat

I am paying you back so you STFU about it. Period.

You bring the subject every week.

I want to owe you nothing. Period.

It's brought up because in some form or fashion you troll for $ here every week.