Official 2017 NFL 33 point contest sign up

Teddy kgb

$106 buy in.......$200 minimum payout if 33 points is scored by a team....multiple teams score 33 in the same week means a money split.....rollover if no teams scores 33.....computerized rotation of teams for players weekly.....week 17 if no team scores 33, money will be paid to who's ever closer regardless if Over or Under 33.

IAG is collecting money starting 8-1 and everyone needs to be paid by the end of August.

In so far 25 of 32.... Friends and family of posters welcome.....first come first serve

IAG-1

IAG-2

Dingo-1

Dingo-2

Moldy-1

Moldy-2

Brayden-1

Brayden-2

Brayden-3

TNP-1

TNP-2

Fecal-1

Fecal-2

Teddy

Spudinator (Teds friend)

Scotty (Ted's friend)

FW

Harry

Shooterman

Timely

GI Joe

Try3

Shdow

NBW

Billy

Adding 'The Guesser' for #26 of 32

Only 6 more spots left, should be filled up by the end of the night so if you're on the fence you need to get off of it and sign up or be left the fvck out....

This is IAG's contest, I'm only helping, but when it hits 32 sign up's I'm gone and it's all her.....

Adding 'The Guesser' for #26 of 32

Only 6 more spots left, should be filled up by the end of the night so if you're on the fence you need to get off of it and sign up or be left the fvck out....

This is IAG's contest, I'm only helping, but when it hits 32 sign up's I'm gone and it's all her.....

Well shit. Teddy taking the reins was kind of nice here.

I have the monthly lotto that some want to turn into the twice a week lotto lol.....and the Hilton contest and who knows, if TTP doesn't come back might start up a survivor.....

Not enuff Teddy to go around....

I know, and I appreciate you getting the sign-ups finished up anyway.

TTP fucked our chances of a Factsman add on

Yeah, he went over to EOG and said he was insulted and would never offer again......he's a good generous guy, he'll get over it and give one of our contest another chance down the line I would think....

At the very least I'm asking for a comp suite when I sign us up at the Hilton next month......

27 of 32 spots filled......shdw, who already is in for one, says he will take a 'few' to 'fill' this thing up.......let me know Exactly how many you want Including the one you're already in for.

IAG-1

IAG-2

Dingo-1

Dingo-2

Moldy-1

Moldy-2

Brayden-1

Brayden-2

Brayden-3

TNP-1

TNP-2

Fecal-1

Fecal-2

Teddy

Spudinator (Teds friend)

Scotty (Ted's friend)

FW

Harry

Shooterman

Timely

GI Joe

Try3

Shdow

NBW

Billy

WVU

The Guesser

Teddy and IAG please excuse my ignorance..... Im thinking of grabbing the last team but have a couple questions.... !st ? is are we stuck with same team every week? 2nd question, if no one hits 33 on a week does it go to closest score to 33? or rollover to some one hits 33 exactly?  I forget how much each team is, 3rd question is how much is each team?   

Fuck it, 4th question this a prepay correct? 

TIA NBW

$106 buy in.......$200 minimum payout if 33 points is scored by a team....multiple teams score 33 in the same week means a money split.....rollover if no teams scores 33.....computerized rotation of teams for players weekly.....week 17 if no team scores 33, money will be paid to who's ever closer regardless if Over or Under 33.

IAG is collecting money starting 8-1 and everyone needs to be paid by the end of August.

In so far 25 of 32.... Friends and family of posters welcome.....first come first serve

IAG-1

IAG-2

Dingo-1

Dingo-2

Moldy-1

Moldy-2

Brayden-1

Brayden-2

Brayden-3

TNP-1

TNP-2

Fecal-1

Fecal-2

Teddy

Spudinator (Teds friend)

Scotty (Ted's friend)

FW

Harry

Shooterman

Timely

GI Joe

Try3

Shdow

NBW

Billy

Sorry i missed this post earlier, ill take a 2nd team and the last team at #32

Excellent. I missed the close out.

I will be creating a poll in which you are asked whether your preference is for teams to be randomly assigned each week (no single entry will have more than one bye week,) or whether individuals will keep their randomly assigned team for the season. Each entry will receive one vote. When calculating I will assume that persons with multiple entries are voting the same way. If that is not the case, please note in the thread, as the poll will not allow for multiple votes from same poster.

Once we have decided on format I can enter the preferences at the site, and will send out an invitation to those on the list via private message with website and payment details.