Official 2017 NFL 33 point contest sign up

Teddy kgb

I have multiple but they belong to two friends and my son.....others just tried to fill the thing up so I would think they would give up a spot....does shdw really want to spend $400??

You do know Shadw right? I'm guessing he does, but I have texted him and asked him to get in here.

I know shdw and like a few others just thought he was trying to fill the contest....

Whatever I'll leave it alone....DS had ample opportunity

Someone may want to drop out after the vote. And there will be a vote. The problem is that there wasn't supposed to be an opt out opportunity, but since there are two sets of rules, I really have to give that option...at least to the people that signed up in your thread.

Everything is all good. This thread can now go away. TEDDY screwed up but now it's fixed. The other thread will be the go-to thread. Shadow offered to give up one of his teams before anybody else did. We went with that because he had four teams, and down south is in. We have exactly 32 people and will go forward with vote in other thread.

I said from Get go I would let downsouth have my 2nd spot...But i was a bit annoyed Tedddy did not even recognize my 2nd team....Then IAG posted the 32 and I had 2 teams and Downsouth 1 so i thought all was good........Lke i said he could have my 2nd ream.

I'll take that on the chin with no retaliation on my part.......I missed your post altogether.....would have closed sign ups if I would have seen it.....even Teddy is prone to mistakes.....my sincere apologies