Regardless of Party, when you sit back and think about it....

Timely Hitting

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was Obama's fault the guy was born in New York city in 1978  ( they actually believe this )

Not profiling Muslims was the reason it happened and that was Obamas doing......just because you were good at betting sports years ago doesn't mean you're smarter then everyone here.....you had to buy a wife, what's that tell you? Monkeyfvcker the same thing.....you guys get a pass because of the gambling thingy but neither one of you are smarter then a 5th grader about anything else.....

I'm not really kidding, it is ironic that this very rich, very spoiled man, who's lived a life of privilege appeals so strongly to blue collar workers, it's either a testament to him, or a sign of how weak and shallow all the other mainstream candidate are/were.

Blue collar workers and rednecks are easily conned. Lock her up, build that wall, blow up NAFTA, blah blah blah.

Dumb fukks love big dumb fukks.

Sure is funny to watch though, I'll give credit for tht.

Blue collar workers and rednecks are easily conned. Lock her up, build that wall, blow up NAFTA, blah blah blah.

Dumb fukks love big dumb fukks.

Sure is funny to watch though, I'll give credit for tht.

I think you may be a little off, much harder to con a working man than it is some dumb woman ,or liberal that believes everyone's basically good and kind, they're the chumps, Yea, dont educate your kids or try to improve your lot in life, the handouts will keep coming.  :doh

I think you may be a little off, much harder to con a working man than it is some dumb woman ,or liberal that believes everyone's basically good and kind, they're the chumps, Yea, dont educate your kids or try to improve your lot in life, the handouts will keep coming.  :doh

Somewhere, somebody values your opinion.

Keep at it.

Not profiling Muslims was the reason it happened and that was Obamas doing......just because you were good at betting sports years ago doesn't mean you're smarter then everyone here.....you had to buy a wife, what's that tell you? Monkeyfvcker the same thing.....you guys get a pass because of the gambling thingy but neither one of you are smarter then a 5th grader about anything else.....

So, you're saying that Trump is profiling Muslims?  Got some evidence behind that assertion, Einstein?

Trump fires Priebus now. LOL, this guy thinks the White House is the Apprentice. Unbelievable how fff'ed up this White House is.

Actually so far fat little donnie has not had the balls to fire anyone in person. Always hides from honest confrontation. Like all bullies, he is just a pussie 24/7 w a fat bank account

Guest boatboatboat

Neighbors are Islamic. Great folks, we dine with them often. They feed and care for our cats when we leave town.

Lucky you don't have pet goats

They would eat them