Regardless of Party, when you sit back and think about it....

Timely Hitting

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

Yup. If they flew a plane into the Legion he'd be all fucking bent outta shape.

damn right I would

and if a members child died from heroin I would be pissed as hell too 

and if a member was raped by a XXXXX I would be mad as FUCK too

and if the legion was torched by some kids messing around I would be mad

and if the city decided they needed the land for ??? and tore it down I would be pissed

and if the basement canteen flooded because the plumber didn't install the sump pump right and because of mold it was closed I would be mad 

and if..............................

All those can happen, including your plane full of Muslims kamikazing the legion.

But we all know which are real fears and which based on pure raw data are unfounded fears that are miniscule in comparison to the others.

damn right I would

and if a members child died from heroin I would be pissed as hell too

and if a member was raped by a XXXXX I would be mad as FUCK too

and if the legion was torched by some kids messing around I would be mad

and if the city decided they needed the land for ??? and tore it down I would be pissed

and if the basement canteen flooded because the plumber didn't install the sump pump right and because of mold it was closed I would be mad

and if..............................

All those can happen, including your plane full of Muslims kamikazing the legion.

But we all know which are real fears and which based on pure raw data are unfounded fears that are miniscule in comparison to the others.

You're the best.

I'd love to buy you a beer someday.

There may be many bad things that are much more likely to happen to people in America than Muslim terrorism, as Boat accurately and repeatedly points out.  This is true in Europe today also - but not nearly as true as it was ten years ago, thanks to the Muslim invasion.  This is too many people too quickly to assimilate - they have no-go zones and Sharia courts in European countries.  The Muslims have brought their culture with them - and an increase in rape is the result.

And, this won't be as true in America tomorrow if America follows the same path.  ISIS boasts of how large a percentage of refugees could be terrorists.

Nevertheless, that does not change the fact that all the other dangers we face - that Boat is willing to worry about - don't need to have this ramping up of Muslim terrorism added on to that list.  With a little common sense, we can significantly lower the risk of allowing in some of the people that wish to do us harm.  Why wouldn't we do that?

There may be many bad things that are much more likely to happen to people in America than Muslim terrorism, as Boat accurately and repeatedly points out.  This is true in Europe today also - but not nearly as true as it was ten years ago, thanks to the Muslim invasion.  This is too many people too quickly to assimilate - they have no-go zones and Sharia courts in European countries.  The Muslims have brought their culture with them - and an increase in rape is the result.

And, this won't be as true in America tomorrow if America follows the same path.  ISIS boasts of how large a percentage of refugees could be terrorists.

Nevertheless, that does not change the fact that all the other dangers we face - that Boat is willing to worry about - don't need to have this ramping up of Muslim terrorism added on to that list.  With a little common sense, we can significantly lower the risk of allowing in some of the people that wish to do us harm.  Why wouldn't we do that?

I love how dumb you are.  

Guest boatboatboat

Besides this way he can sit back and post

"ya that fucking boat free rolled me, I gave the fucker 6 weeks to send me a lousy  fiddy. Bitch aint got it. Broke dick fuck. What the fuck do I care. Fiddy, I wipe my ass with fiddies. But you guys need to know that boat is a free rolling stiff MO FO. I created a thread about it and he tried to deflect."

And as we both know Ted that's what this was about. Not the $50. Not his lack of follow up (or mine btw) It was about Sweeper being able to post I free rolled him and he has been stiffed $50 dollars.