Posters I dislike/like 42 posters mentioned so far.

Gabe

Let's start on a positive note and post the ones I like.....

374344.gif

KINGER

SOL DIABLO

YANKS

JOEY

POCKETROCKETS

RJT721

SHARP SQUARE

BOATBOATBOAT

BGS9.5

DEEMER 

SLEEPY

FAIRWARNING

TTP

YISMAN

RITO

KING KOLZIG

GIJOE

BRICK

WVU

Barryrunsome

Balco

rdalert

Mike75

Mike499

Moneyfocker

Real Slim Shady

Hangover

Paddy

Harry Caray

slyone66

Cee

IAG

DISLIKE

MEATMAN

SLIMEY HOFFA

WEINERINTOWARRICK

BROCK LANDERS

BILLYSINK

HENRY HILL

FISHHEAD

DINGO

EL CHAPO

Housepicks

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Housepicks:  Racist insecure bragger who mentions everyday that is wife is hot and he makes 50 an hour.    No good, don't like people who brag all the time and don't like racist people either.   People don't choose what race they are so being racist is mindboggling.

Guest pocketrockets

Housepicks:  Racist insecure bragger who mentions everyday that is wife is hot and he makes 50 an hour.    No good, don't like people who brag all the time and don't like racist people either.   People don't choose what race they are so being racist is mindboggling.

agreed, pretty much the constant behavior

used to be larger :flag

Once I like you, even if you fuck up for a minute, I will most likely always like you long term. (See TeddyKGB) Sometimes it's difficult to separate the person from their belief system and values that differ from yours, but necessary in the world like this. I have a couple of racist friends (See Housepicks). I don't like their opinions, but I can still like the person. HP definitely on my like list.

Guest pocketrockets

Once I like you, even if you fuck up for a minute, I will most likely always like you long term. (See TeddyKGB) Sometimes it's difficult to separate the person from their belief system and values that differ from yours, but necessary in the world like this. I have a couple of racist friends (See Housepicks). I don't like their opinions, but I can still like the person. HP definitely on my like list.

hp is mean to me so thats why he is not on my like list

I dont discard people based on race, politics or religion (muslims are a drag tho)

but yeah I understand what you are saying, racist opinions are disgusting to me but I can still find qualities in that person... in most cases

hp is mean to me so thats why he is not on my like list

I dont discard people based on race, politics or religion (muslims are a drag tho)

but yeah I understand what you are saying, racist opinions are disgusting to me but I can still find qualities in that person... in most cases

Yeah pretty difficult to overlook things when someone is actively being mean to you. Those persons may have a short stints on my dislike list, but it's hard to know what other people are going through and they may have an asterisk next to their name in my book. I think there's only one or two people on my list currently...one of whom has an asterisk.

Gabe:

Used to be gyno. Had to change his name because everyone disliked him.

He also resembles an ewok.

b24cb57dc09ee9b1eb4c9887a723ea63eb992874

Let's start on a positive note and post the ones I like.....

374344.gif

KINGER

SOL DIABLO

YANKS

JOEY

POCKETROCKETS

RJT721

SHARP SQUARE

BOATBOATBOAT

BGS9.5

DEEMER 

SLEEPY

FAIRWARNING

TTP

YISMAN

RITO

KING KOLZIG

GIJOE

BRICK

WVU

Barryrunsome

Balco

rdalert

Mike75

Mike499

Moneyfocker

Real Slim Shady

Hangover

Paddy

Harry Caray

slyone66

Cee

IAG

DISLIKE

MEATMAN

SLIMEY HOFFA

WEINERINTOWARRICK

BROCK LANDERS

BILLYSINK

HENRY HILL

FISHHEAD

DINGO

EL CHAPO

Housepicks

Are you that Non heterosexual person with the fake leopard skin jacket that makes you look like a child molester?

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Let's see IAG's list.

Everyone always wants to see my list, but I would never make it public.(I'll text ya. Lol) Plus the one person has an asterisk, and the other person will probably fall off my dislike list soon. Once you are on my like list, it's pretty hard to permanently go to my dislike list....some just make temporary visits there. I might be tempted to make a list of people who were previously on my dislike list that have moved to the like list or to the not like with * sometime.

Some people I'm just ambivalent about. Brock is one of them. I don't know that I necessarily like him, but I don't dislike him. I really haven't ever engaged with him. As others have said, I think he would be an ok guy to sit down and have a beer with. I don't think he starts shit for no reason, which is more than can be said for a lot of people. I dislike some of his actions, but he doesn't incite any hatred feelings or wishes of Ill will.