Posters I dislike/like 42 posters mentioned so far.

Gabe

I remember after the sbr thing, this guy, not confirmed to be mike fella here, was one of the 12 1/2 posters at askthebookie forum and had a titans avatar, or picture of himself in a titans jersey, and denied it was the guy I speak of.

Someone else has to know who I'm talking about. If u said the sbr name, I'd know.

All I remember is tout, sbr points begging for a ps2 for son's xmas gift, titans, and runner for billy Walters.

I've never posted at SBR only EOG and TGF.  Do love the Titans though.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TN is one of the nicest guys in forumville. He never bickers with anyone unless you draft his dodgers. Big mistake here Gabe.

DISLIKE:

TOMORROW's NEWSPAPER

Defended bushay's worthless box with vigor.  Started thread with selections and lost 19 units and quit out of nowhere.  Scared to post plays because he lacks confidence and is too sensitive.  Plus he gets instant messaged or texted by fellow FFF'ers to gang on people online.    Not a severe dislike but I have no respect for him and the bushay proves he's clueless.

remove housepicks.  

He has made me laugh a lot today and with his post that PR would sleep with anyone that had $30 was classic.   

Take housepicks off the dislike

ADD:

Timely,  him and I would get along in real life guaranteed.   

Teddy is purgatory.