So Beantown Jim really did win a Million dollar scratcher last week

WVU

this is what he posted, btw:

YES SHE DID A 10 DOLLAR SCRATCH TICKET MY WIFE NEVER PLAYS THE LOTTERY SHE WAS SITTING IN A CORNER STORE READING SOME HOROSCOPE MAGAZINE THAT SAID BUY A LOTTERY TICKET TODAY AND YOUR LUCK WILL CHANGE.SHE DID AND SURE ENOUGH MY LUCKS HAS CHANGED.

I AM DRIVING TO LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS TOMORROW WE ARE BOTH SHAKING I KEEP LOOKING AT THE TICKET IN DISBELIEF.AFTER TAXES THEY SAY THE TICKET WILL BE WORTH 375,000 DOLLARS MAN THEY KILL YOU IN TAXES.

GAMBLING FOR ME IS EASY NOW I AM UP 3300 AT YOUWAGER I CANT LOSE BECAUSE THERE IS NO PRESSURE ON ME NOW I AM GOING TO BE ASKING FOR A PAYOUT IF I WIN ONE MORE BET BUT I HAVE OTHER THINGS ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW

I LOVE MY WIFE AND MY WIFE LOVES ME

BEANTOWNJIM HAS FINALLY STRUCK IT RICH MY LOVELY WIFE IS STILL WORKING I AM PICKING HER UP TOMORROW FROM WORK AND OFF TO THE LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS

I GRIN WHEN I WIN

OH MAN BEANTOWNJIM HAS FINALLY HIT THE BIG ONE NOW I KNOW MY LOVELY WIFE WILL INCREASE MY ALLOWANCE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest boatboatboat

http://forums.eog.com/image.php?u=327&dateline=1141697337

no tattoo on his arm there.

also looks much older. dotpark saying his wife won. conflicting stories all over the place.

egg zaxt kee

Guest boatboatboat

That's clearly the guy in the photo and that photo is 10yrs old so of course he aged...

He said his wife won and she probably did the same thing my wife would do and give the tic to me to turn in

3 mths latter you return with $47,109 dollars and say "there must have been an error hun they calculated wrong"

why do people refuse to believe that it is Jim? Come on now.  That is the same guy in BTJ's avatar and he happens to be named Jim and he happens to live in Quincy, Mass just like our forum hero.  Oh and BTJ also posted about his lottery win before this article came out.  I'm guessing there are some jealous fucks here who just refuse to believe truth.

Guest boatboatboat

Huh?

I am saying guy in avatar is BTJ and the guy who won 1 mill is BTJ

Are you saying that BTJ 10 years ago put up an avitar of a ugly fuck with a tattoo and now the same looking ugly fuck with the same tattoo won 1 Mill but it IS NOT BTJ?

Guest boatboatboat

I'm saying it's not Jim

than you are a dumb bassturd

so 10 YEARS ago BTJ put up an avatar of a guy who just so happens to win 1 Mill now.

lord..............

why do people refuse to believe that it is Jim? Come on now.  That is the same guy in BTJ's avatar and he happens to be named Jim and he happens to live in Quincy, Mass just like our forum hero.  I'm guessing there are some jealous fucks here who just refuse to believe truth.

no clue if jim won or not; just stating what dot was stating and jim has said he was from west roxbury and that's no where near quincy.