• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could be the dumb beaner mick.

https://www.buildzoom.com/contractor/james-j-skerry

====================

James Skerry of Quincy has won the 12th $1 million prize winner in the 100X the Cash instant game.

Skerry chose the cash option on his prize and received a one-time payment of $650,000, according to Lottery officials.

His winning ticket was purchased at Quincy Mini Mart, 263 Water Street in Quincy. The store will receive a $10,000 bonus for its sale.

All five $4 million prizes have been claimed in this $10 instant game, but three $1 million prizes remain.

Guest boatboatboat

BTJ very well off, buys 1 ticket a year. Wins 1 mill

Wade saving up for stamp to send to Maine reality group to check into places for rent, buys 200 in ticks a week, biggest win 35 dollars and a slim jim 

Beaner had visions of going up to his local with a duffel bag containing a million bucks.

Then he finds out the payout is not a million, it's $650K, and the government keeps another 200K or so, plus he has to wait two weeks to get the money, plus his wife is taking it and merely giving him a bump in his weekly allowance. Dreams dashed.

McIrish trying to hustle the new millionaire with his fake accusation. lol

When I worked at the Rx with Ken (Shrink) he was real generous with credit, seemed like every other poster on the forum had credit.

Long list who still owe me but all you ever hear is me stiffing Shrink (LOL), that's what stiffs use to take the target off them.

Beaner's stood out because Ken didn't want him to stop posting, they agreed if he made so many posts a week he would take a certain amount of his debt.

After a week or two he quit doing that as well. 

I have no idea what kind of figures (if any) Ken took up the ass here at EOG but I know at the RX it was some big numbers.......

He was desperate to keep the forums alive.

BTJ was from Southie Boys.......No chance this is beantown........I did see these in the local newspaper.........@! year old kid from my old neighborhood hit for a million also. Kid went into the service did bootcamp and then got out and hit a million.......

Explain the photo if you think it's not our BTJ. You have to be crazy if you think the guy in the pic isn't the same as his avatar. It's him. Get over it