Im ready to bash some Nicaraguans skulls fuck it

Guest pocketrockets

i have never seen a more delusional poster. him not paying kolzig is my fault. boat paying kolzig for a debt that rockets promised to pay by the first, then promised to pay once bitcoin was up and running... was my fault because he never paid it.

i should have paid rockets debt because i brought it up to the forum. lol

dude, seriously sign offline and go find a job. i'd have more respect for you if you peddled a corner all day for god sakes; at least you'd be trying. you have no shame. you can't support yourself let alone anyone else.. alpha lol.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there are servers at high end places in chicago probably making 80-120k a year in mostly cash working 5 hours a night - 4 days a week.

no doubt.  I averaged about a grand a week but this was 25 years ago.  My shifts were only about 4 hours long too but i was working maybe 8-9 of those per week.  The restaurant wasn't high end at all but it was super busy all day long. (Shells Seafood Restaurant, Orlando).

Guest pocketrockets

i have never seen a more delusional poster. him not paying kolzig is my fault. boat paying kolzig for a debt that rockets promised to pay by the first, then promised to pay once bitcoin was up and running... was my fault because he never paid it.

i should have paid rockets debt because i brought it up to the forum. lol

dude, seriously sign offline and go find a job. i'd have more respect for you if you peddled a corner all day for god sakes; at least you'd be trying. you have no shame. you can't support yourself let alone anyone else.. alpha lol.

luckily for me a dont give 2 fucks about a sons of a crazy bitch online respect

no doubt.  I averaged about a grand a week but this was 25 years ago.  My shifts were only about 4 hours long too but i was working maybe 8-9 of those per week.  The restaurant wasn't high end at all but it was super busy all day long. (Shells Seafood Restaurant, Orlando).

yeah, and most of those people making big money are kind of bad/stupid with their money. most of them go out after shifts, spend a ton of cash - rarely save/invest etc. they live a good life in their 20's and 30's but those jobs aren't there forever.

my sister was a prime example; working at a high end seafood/steak place in the city (Eddie V's) while she was clerking. she made good money but always asked to borrow money from me because she went out every weekend or after work and spent like an idiot because she was so cash heavy. probably made $600-$800 a week working 2 shifts.  :doh

Guest boatboatboat

Timely can you get me neon beer signs

How long is a bottle of red wine good once opened? if you don't use those special caps restaurants use to pull out the air? do those really work? can you get me one?

And scallops can you get me a case of those

THANX

Timely can you get me neon beer signs

How long is a bottle of red wine good once opened? if you don't use those special caps restaurants use to pull out the air? do those really work? can you get me one?

And scallops can you get me a case of those

THANX

It is illegal to have neon signs in windows in this village; dumb law. They consider it a distraction. i'm not really at the kind of place that would have them, but still a dumb law. all signage that can be considered a distraction is banned. no prices are allowed on banners advertising liquor specials. yet illinois requires prices when advertising liquor, so technically you can't advertise liquor without risking a $500 fine which most places will do.

as far as the caps, yeah, they'll give you an extra 48 hours or so. or you can get one of these bad boys:

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/coravin-trade-model-two-wine-system/3302855?skuId=47088825&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_kitchenaccessories_online&product_id=47088825&adtype=pla_multichannel&product_channel=online&adpos=1o7&creative=43742642389&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyO6r3dq71QIVR1cNCh2dAg9LEAYYByABEgLa8PD_BwE

Pretty awesome; will give your wine 10-14 days depending.

Guest boatboatboat

It is illegal to have neon signs in windows in this village; dumb law. They consider it a distraction. i'm not really at the kind of place that would have them, but still a dumb law. all signage that can be considered a distraction is banned. no prices are allowed on banners advertising liquor specials. yet illinois requires prices when advertising liquor, so technically you can't advertise liquor without risking a $500 fine which most places will do.

as far as the caps, yeah, they'll give you an extra 48 hours or so. or you can get one of these bad boys:

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/coravin-trade-model-two-wine-system/3302855?skuId=47088825&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_kitchenaccessories_online&product_id=47088825&adtype=pla_multichannel&product_channel=online&adpos=1o7&creative=43742642389&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyO6r3dq71QIVR1cNCh2dAg9LEAYYByABEgLa8PD_BwE

Pretty awesome; will give your wine 10-14 days depending.

10-14 perfect

I opened a bottle couple weeks ago had a glass last nite

horrid

I just have one of those stoppers with a rubber ring that you push in

i have a girlfriend. just had a nice weekend with her; now back to fighting via text message, good times. you can ask your idol yanks and i'm pretty sure he'd say she was good looking; much better looking than me.. not that it matters to me either way.

you were never going to send anything. why should i pay bbb your debt? lol, sound logic there bud.

Ya that pairing makes no sense

Nicaraguans are working their asses off to make a living.

Pocketrockets, the lazy druggie is at home scratching his balls and losing at poker.

But the Nicaraguans are the problem.

Now I've heard it all.

OUCH. when kinger gets fired up there is no filter.

Guest pocketrockets

Lol your facts are whacked... you are an Ohio hick, nothing more, in the big world you are insignificant, just like you claim I am insignificant here.

I tilt you so much you cant even breathe... and you are the kick around mod in gambling forum history... never seen a mod so pathetically try and beliked and admired by the posters like you, NEVER, you basically beg for love, while I begged for money... we ask for what we lack and you are one loveless puppy...

Like I asked you and you ignored ... if you own this forum, or you dont (who the fuck knows but we the people have a solid theory) why did you start the forum  if its not for making money or a book to make money????

a. you are certainly not an industry watch dog, you are naive and tacky, took vacation $ and played roll-dog-roll for a scamming book

b. you claim there is no profit for you so THEN, THEN you dont owe this forum someone else does and you here because:

a1) you need another social interaction that fullfills you cause maybe, just maybe your home life sucks... hell, you even need to enroll "grown man" social clubs to make new friends... i dont know the perks of shit like legions or whatever the fuck.... but seems like something that someone with a very boring social life would enroll into..

a2)this is your personal ego masturbator, after being "mistreated" at the rx, eog and others, you had to come back to the scene and reinvent yourself as a mod... need the ego boost to apeace a frail fake self confidence.

if you were my son you would be out working

well???????

Guest pocketrockets

With all due respect how are you an Alpha Male?

You bitch, moan, whine and beg. All day long.

If you weren't so damn fuggly you'd make someone a good wife.

Lol mighty rich coming from you...

You do the same shit. Moan and bitch all the time about how people wont go fight you for 5k. This is a place to vent.

I dont vent in real life. Newsflash zapboy: this aint real life.

Plus sink... you need to get rid of that double neck you got going before u go around calling fuckers ugly.