Im ready to bash some Nicaraguans skulls fuck it

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

Unemployed alpha male asking for loans to pay other loans doesn't pay current loans in full credit card companies calling alpha male crazed killer gross 9 tons of marijuana and two days in his basement was in a rock and roll band was a model alpha male Desperate Times Desperate Measures alpha male you are so delusional

lol CK style writing, tilt on full effect LOL LOL

1. Tilt multiple posts about a tico 5000miles away. CHECK.

2. Bragging about hick work at the hick farm. CHECK.

3. Threatening to clip the button and banbanban. CHECK.

4, Offering to send money to posters out of a tamtrum. CHECK CHECK.

Just need a mention of Cory here and we are complete and fuming

Dont get a stroke pal.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Pay your so-called employees a livable wage

He is paying me enough... so STFU... I was unemployed for a long time so getting back in form is not easy and wonk happen during the 1st month, will take me at least 3 months unless I get a 2nd to get shit in order... and thats not Rito's fault or responsability.

You fuckin pussy. Super hick!

Guest pocketrockets

Pretty sure he makes more than you do working here.

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

Pretty sure too. And working for Rito is a nice experience, no hassle, no bad experiences, only good conversations.

You get paid shit here, get angry, get into fights, threaten to ban, threaten to put boots in throat... lol. Almost got a heart attack and WILL eventually.

Super hick with shitty diet and shitty mind and no bed beddy action is living on borrowed time time time.

Guest boatboatboat

Pretty sure he makes more than you do working here.

I don't make anything working here this is not a source of income for me Rito this man is trying to live on the way you're paying him you don't pay your employees a livable wage do you dispute that I mean he literally is asking for loans to pay off other loans he's having for moderators that have to pay off loans to other people you do not pay your employees a livable wage

I don't make anything working here this is not a source of income for me Rito this man is trying to live on the way you're paying him you don't pay your employees a livable wage do you dispute that I mean he literally is asking for loans to pay off other loans he's having for moderators that have to pay off loans to other people you do not pay your employees a livable wage

It's a part time job boat, and including all benefits is very well paid imo.

Guest pocketrockets

+1

I second that.

Rito, dont bother with this loser hick... he is out of your league.

I will get a 2nd job and live awesome, thanks man.

+1

I second that.

Rito, dont bother with this loser hick... he is out of your league.

I will get a 2nd job and live awesome, thanks man.

Thought you already had a 2nd job? You said that in your desperate times thread... You even said you were just about to get a third job. Turns out that was another lie to get people to give you money?

No clue why rito is helping you. Plenty of good people to help out there.

So PR has (1) PART TIME job.  

Yeah that makes sense.  Most alpha males hold down one part time job while taking loans to pay off other loans and then asking strangers to feel sorry for them and give them handouts.  That's what we alphas call "takin' care of business".

Guest pocketrockets

Thought you already had a 2nd job? You said that in your desperate times thread... You even said you were just about to get a third job. Turns out that was another lie to get people to give you money?

No clue why rito is helping you. Plenty of good people to help out there.

The training to work for betradar takes a month you fuckin dumbBell.

You have to manage game data in less than 3 secs always using an app so no live line mistakes are made you fuckin momo piece of trash. The training is intensive.

Id love to kill you.

Guest pocketrockets

Nicaraguans are to Ticos what Mexicans are to Gringos so many people enjoy to hate them, I won't judge PR but that's the way it is. 

Not proud of it but Im honest with my feelings and with myself.

I wont sugar coat it to be PC.

You have to manage game data in less than 3 secs always using an app so no live line mistakes are made you fuckin momo piece of trash. The training is intensive.

Id love to kill you.

If they are not paying you, it is not a job you fuckin dumbBell

Id love to kill you.

So I'm the idiot and bad guy for taking you at your word when you said you had 2 jobs and were about to have 3?

On second thought... Yes I was an idiot for believing that.

Nicaraguans are to Ticos what Mexicans are to Gringos so many people enjoy to hate them, I won't judge PR but that's the way it is.

Makes sense. A lot of angry lazy white people screaming Mexicans taking my job... meanwhile I hire them to be a dishwasher or something - pay them well - and they quit in one week without calling. They just stop showing up and tell me the job sucks lol they'd rather be unemployed and say Mexicans are stealing their jobs. Meanwhile my one dishwasher is amazing and has been with me for 4 years. Probably makes more than any dishwasher alive. He's Mexican.

The similarities sound crazy.

Guest boatboatboat

On the topic at hand, nothing is worse than construction next to where you live.  Sorry folks, it sucks.

I agree, if I need to sleep because I have been working.

But if no job, I would be inclined to walk down there and apply

just me..........

Guest pocketrockets

On the topic at hand, nothing is worse than construction next to where you live.  Sorry folks, it sucks.

been 6 months

I worked nightshift 3 months from Jan to April and couldnt get a good day sleep... in week these guys banging all day, weekends fam and kids making noise playing

And then a person who cant sleep and has to work 60hrs a week nightshift is expected not to have anger management issues... yeah... sure