Do you think if a person get convicted of drugs

CarolinaKid

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also i think if you are under 21 and get caught with any type of drugs you should be on probation until you have reach the age of 21 and also should have a device on your car that it will not start until you have blown into it and pass the test to drive sober

Do you realize everyone's on drugs, the war is over, drugs won, let it go.

also i think if you are under 21 and get caught with any type of drugs you should be on probation until you have reach the age of 21 and also should have a device on your car that it will not start until you have blown into it and pass the test to drive sober

What do u thnk should happen to the drug companies that put kids on meds.

Yes but doctors used to get kickbacks for years overprescribing drugs.

Those were the days, all right

:-)

For better or worse, we are going on at least a decade or more now where majority of MDs likely underprescribe out of fear the DEA will shut them down and effectively crush their professional future

Drug companies do not "put kids on meds".

Only a licensed MD can prescribe pharmaceutical meds to children or adults

And these licensed md arent looking out for the childs best intrest. Boys naturally are goin to be more active little girls these doctors see one little outburst and say order up the ridalin. My son was a little wired up from candy first thing out the doctors mouth is i think he might have adhd. There handing out this shit like candy and its in the same drug class as heroin.

Finally something we can agree on.

No shit, a while back me and a buddy were in a bar, mostly regulars there, 1 guy sells drugs and all night long people are going back and forth to the bathroom doing their deals, I looked at the bartender and said 'are we(my buddy and me) the only ones in here who dont do drugs", he looked around and said, "yup" and we all laughed.

And these licensed md arent looking out for the childs best intrest. Boys naturally are goin to be more active little girls these doctors see one little outburst and say order up the ridalin. My son was a little wired up from candy first thing out the doctors mouth is i think he might have adhd. There handing out this shit like candy and its in the same drug class as heroin.

If you are truly aware of specific MDs "handing out drugs like candy" you might want to file a criminal complaint.

If not, you might want to confess your outrage is founded on Imaginary events

Those were the days, all right

:-)

For better or worse, we are going on at least a decade or more now where majority of MDs likely underprescribe out of fear the DEA will shut them down and effectively crush their professional future

My best friend's daughter broke her leg and messed up her knee when she was 12 on a playground accident. Ended up having surgery and was prescribed vics or similar. She became addicted to them and eventually became a full-blown heroine addict by 18. I certainly don't know the answers to the drug epidemic.

No shit, a while back me and a buddy were in a bar, mostly regulars there, 1 guy sells drugs and all night long people are going back and forth to the bathroom doing their deals, I looked at the bartender and said 'are we(my buddy and me) the only ones in here who dont do drugs", he looked around and said, "yup" and we all laughed.

If you were in a bar I would guess you and your buddy were both enjoying one or more forms of the second most popular drug in the world - alcohol.

My best friend's daughter broke her leg and messed up her knee when she was 12 on a playground accident. Ended up having surgery and was prescribed vics or similar. She became addicted to them and eventually became a full-blown heroine addict by 18. I certainly don't know the answers to the drug epidemic.

It's a challenging question and honestly worthy of increased mature and responsible attention from many of us.

However I am confident there is no upside to involving the criminal justice system as a weapon against personal medical issues.