Do you think if a person get convicted of drugs

CarolinaKid

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't argue that ADHD is a diagnosis loosely given.

It costs a lot of money but there are a battery of tests, like paper and pencil tests, one on one tests, to get a better picture.

I don't believe methylphenidate is in the same drug class as heroin.

Its in the same drug class for a reason some of the same side effectsm

CK, whenever a person has been punished by the State for anything they have done to themselves, the State has overstepped its bounds.

A very famous concept states that the pursuit of happiness is an inalienable right.  Our country was founded on this principle.  As long as I do you no harm - neither you nor your government have the right to curtail my activities.

Any bounty that Mother Nature provides IS available to the whole human race, according to  our Constitution.  As our government grows, it takes back more and more of the freedoms that were established at our founding.  All the drug laws are this usurping of power that the people have allowed the government to get away with. 

So, people that have been convicted of drug offenses need not be punished any further.  You have already done way too much to them.  And, going into classrooms and trying to indoctrinate the children of everybody else is a waste of time and money - just as the War on Drugs.  When those children grow up, they will make their own decisions and your input will be ignored.

You think you are some sort of hero for snitching on people - this makes you nothing but an ass.  You are the kid in grade school that nobody played with because you are a tattletale.  Someone who informs on an actual bad person in order to prevent an innocent person from getting hurt is a hero.  Someone who tattles on his friends when they ignore bad rules will always discover that the other kids don't want to play with them.  So, when they grow up, they will have to get validation by sucking up to police departments ( who have to act friendly to alot of assholes in the hopes that these assholes will act as spies on the public for them).

So, carry on with your War against the rights of everybody else.  The war you are losing - but, i suppose you can console yourself with the huge amount of damage you are doing to the innocents around you.  Hope it makes YOU happy, at least.