Anyone Ever Find a Dead Body?

Dark Raver Camper

yes.

Back around 2004 in Toronto I found my next door neighbor dead in his apt.

Hadn't seen him for a few days which was out of character, called the local hospitals and he wasn't there so I looked through the mail slot in his front door and saw his body on the floor. Called the cops and fire dept and they broke in which released a nasty stench throughout the building.

Cops had to guard the scene until coroner could come which took a couple hours, once the coroner said he died of natural causes the morgue came and took the body away. I couldn't look as Bill was my buddy but I did overhear the morgue guys say " I don't mind the maggots in the mouth  but the skin sticking to the floor is making this difficult.

yes.

Back around 2004 in Toronto I found my next door neighbor dead in his apt.

Hadn't seen him for a few days which was out of character, called the local hospitals and he wasn't there so I looked through the mail slot in his front door and saw his body on the floor. Called the cops and fire dept and they broke in which released a nasty stench throughout the building.

Cops had to guard the scene until coroner could come which took a couple hours, once the coroner said he died of natural causes the morgue came and took the body away. I couldn't look as Bill was my buddy but I did overhear the morgue guys say " I don't mind the maggots in the mouth  but the skin sticking to the floor is making this difficult.

" I don't mind the maggots in the mouth  but the skin sticking to the floor is making this difficult" as they attempted to move Bills body. He was naked and stuck to the floor as he was dead almost a week.

Please elaborate.

I'd like to. Preferably no one I know.

The best scenario would be someone who drowned, on a beach, and I found them a few miles away, while fishing.

Saw that a woman died on the beach in Ocean City, MD a couple days ago. Report said she was walking by herself and fell in a hole, official cause of death was asphyxiation by sand.

Supposedly someone was walking on the beach the next morning and saw her arm sticking out of the sand.

Saw that a woman died on the beach in Ocean City, MD a couple days ago. Report said she was walking by herself and fell in a hole, official cause of death was asphyxiation by sand.

Supposedly someone was walking on the beach the next morning and saw her arm sticking out of the sand.

Wow, that sucks bad. Rather interesting.

I read some articles and that is crazy. Her arm, although she was the he in a lesbian marriage, not that it matters, was sticking up in the sand.

Story is sad. A simple walk on the beach.

Christ, you do that at asbury park, and you're worried about Non heterosexual humans and stick up kids. Not worried about being sucked in a sand hole.

Camper been to Asbury lately? I still like it there but kids are old enough now to stare and laugh at the men frolicking in the water and the butch ladies.

523577606.jpg

Camper been to Asbury lately? I still like it there but kids are old enough now to stare and laugh at the men frolicking in the water and the butch ladies.523577606.jpg

I have never been there. I usually stick to lavallette, PP, and laughably Atlantic City.

The Asbury Park stories I read are mostly from older fisherman, on stripersonline.com.