Anyone Ever Find a Dead Body?

Dark Raver Camper

grew up on summer vacations in Lavallette good stuff

I don't know your age bracket, but gather maybe it's around mine, give or take. That haunted house they had in seaside heights, where the entrance was the mouth of a scary skull, freaked me out. I think it was shut down after the great adventure haunted house fire, which I think was in 84 or 85.

can somebody translate this into english?

sounds interesting

in a bust we were in lineup, guy swallowed his rock bag he literally blew up blood out the eyes ears, couple guys hung themselves in the yard in prison, somehow a house caught fire and some dude was inside, biker shot a rival patch in the head, guy fell off an overpass, prego lady died in a car crash.

Dead folk always look dead. It's on the way out you don't wanna see.

I remember that skull. I never went in there.

Barnacle Bills trying to talk to girls. Crabbing on those bay docks with string and chicken. The small waterslide park that was way before the seaside water park. Good times.

Rainbow rapids it was called. Where that club is now and a mini golf prior to the club. The little beach pier, that had the kiddie rides, had one/ two slides called the wet banana.

Remember that shooting game gallery on the boardwalk? It was like 25 cents, and had different anamatronics or whatever, like a big gorilla, and if your flash shot got it, they would move?

Had a paper route and it was in a shitty part of Hartford, CT. The sun had just come up and as I walked into the property I could see what I thought was another bum taking a snooze on the steps. As I got closer I could see the twisted neck and the grey face and knew immediately. "That guy is dead". 10minutes earlier and I would have just stepped around him and told him to leave the paper alone. No cell phone back then so I just waited around and the cops eventually arrived. They  threw up the yellow tape and did not even ask me my name!

Rainbow rapids it was called. Where that club is now and a mini golf prior to the club. The little beach pier, that had the kiddie rides, had one/ two slides called the wet banana.

Remember that shooting game gallery on the boardwalk? It was like 25 cents, and had different anamatronics or whatever, like a big gorilla, and if your flash shot got it, they would move?

yes Rainbow Rapids, and I remember the mini golf in same spot as well. Shooting game was awesome and great adventure had a similar one if I'm thinking of right one.

yes Rainbow Rapids, and I remember the mini golf in same spot as well. Shooting game was awesome and great adventure had a similar one if I'm thinking of right one.

Hey Toby

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/37413-8-2-tgf-50-gift-card-open-to-all-easy-to-enter-olive-gardentexas-road-housered-lobster/&do=findComment&comment=1001153