Mike yanks. More man than teddy

Yanks

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be disappointed if you can't run the gauntlet with the aid of that rock, Yanks.

I'm trying.. gonna reach out to my good friends at barstool and get this thread and gauntlet challenge to go viral soon. College kids will be attempting this all over the country this week.

Gotta find the video from when I went viral a few years ago

I'm trying.. gonna reach out to my good friends at barstool and get this thread and gauntlet challenge to go viral soon. College kids will be attempting this all over the country this week.

Gotta find the video from when I went viral a few years ago

Weave

Guest boatboatboat

He should drink by divisions.

Yes each night he could drink one Division and then give a recap of how he think that I think that divisions going to shake out this year instead he goes full-blown retard comes home starts drinking AFC North you know NFC West he doesn't he doesn't do oh the good teams first and then just no Rhyme or Reason the cans are some earn their living room somewhere out there now he's sitting on the back patio I'm at the whole thing I mean now it's a typical Michael Yanks production

Yes each night he could drink one Division and then give a recap of how he think that I think that divisions going to shake out this year instead he goes full-blown retard comes home starts drinking AFC North you know NFC West he doesn't he doesn't do oh the good teams first and then just no Rhyme or Reason the cans are some earn their living room somewhere out there now he's sitting on the back patio I'm at the whole thing I mean now it's a typical Michael Yanks production

Last two will be my Super Bowl preview

Guest boatboatboat

If Yanks can't pull it off ill do it standing on my head next weekend......

you attempt it.

TGF will buy the beer

Would love many vids

line up cans and play games

do previews of teams and div

do the things Yanks should be doing